India’s Most Trusted Online Loans Marketplace
Compare Offers and
Apply Loan Online
Get CashBack Upto
Assisted Digital Service
MyLoanCare is Rated as 4.2/5.0 by 671 Users
Lowest Loan Interest Rates
Current Interest Rates
|Loan Type||Lowest rate %|
|Commercial Property Loan||9.75%|
|Loan Against Property||9.25%|
|Two Wheeler Loan||9.35%|
1. Lowest interest rate
2. Online comparison
3. Dedicated loan advisor
4. Direct service from bank employees
5. Door step service
Choice Of Banks With Us
- 1 Lakh +Queries Per Month
- 4,00,000 +Registered Users
- 200 + LocationsServed By Us
- Rated 4.2/5.0
- 6 Million + WebsiteVisitors So Far
Assisted Digital Loan Process
Online Eligibility and Loan Applications
Fast Processing Using Online Process
Quality Service at Your Doorstep
Loans with Flexible Options and Features
Best Offers on Retail Loans from Leading Banks and NBFC’s
Get Attractive Cashback Upto Rs. 5,000
Kuchh Baat Aapke Interest Ki
MyLoanCare strives to get you best loan deal at your fingertips with minimum effort. MyLoanCare registered users can compare loans online with latest updated interest rates of over 40 banks in India including SBI, HDFC, PNB, ICICI Bank, Axis, Citibank, Bajaj Finserv, OBC, Bank of India, Indian Bank, Bank of Baroda, Yes Bank, and Kotak Bank. Our research team works hard to ensure that you can easily find the most suitable bank loans for yourself.
Easily compare personal loan interest rates, home loan rate, loan against property rates, gold loan interest rates, car loan rates, business loan rates and education loan rates on the basis of interest rates, maximum eligibility, loan tenure, lowest EMI, processing fees and prepayment charges. You can easily calculate your loan eligibility with upto 3 co-applicants and your loan EMI using our loan calculators.
Taking a loan means a long term EMI obligation and hence we recommend you do a thorough research before deciding to avail it
- Is the low interest rate being offered for real or is it just a gimmick? We bring you the Apr 2017 MCLR, base rate and PLR of all banks and NBFC's alongwith their past trend so that you can check if your bank has been passing on the benefit of lower interest rates to its existing customers or not
- We help you understand how your EMI on floating rate home loan or loan against property is likely to change in future
- You can check if the personal loan rate being quoted is a flat rate or a reducing rate
- Similarly, you can check if your car loan eligibility based on ex-showroom price or on on-road price
- Check what will be the gold loan eligibility based on the weight and purity of your gold jewelery
- You can now calculate your own savings online by using our home loan balance transfer interest savings calculator
- Check the address, location and IFSC code of bank branches near you before you opt for a bank. You can either search for the bank and branch details based on IFSC code or search IFSC code based on bank and branch details of all bank branches in India
- Find the 24*7 customer care numbers and contact email id's of banks
- Find Apr 2017 interest rates offered on loans and FD's by major banks in your city
- Check which bank is offering the best FD interest rates
We bring you special offers on employee personal loans for people working in companies like TCS, Infosys, Wipro, HCL Tech, Accenture, Capgemini, Reliance and others.
We encourage borrowers to maintain a healthy credit profile by paying all their loan EMI's regularly. Our simple tips for maintaining a healthy credit profile will help you ensure you don't spoil your CIBIL report. We offer a unique Free CIBIL score calculator (simulator) to help you estimate your credit score before you apply for a loan. Target a score of 760 or higher for best deals on loans.
Circle rates and ready reckoner rates play an important role in property sale purchase transactions as statutory dues like stamp duty and registration charges are linked to these. You can find the latest 2017 circle rates, ready reckoner rates, stamp duty rates and charges for properties in metros like Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida, Faridabad, Mumbai, Pune, Chandigarh, Jaipur on MyLoanCare.
|Maximum Annual Percentage Rate (APR)||11.69% to 22.4%|
|Representative example of the total cost of the loan, including all applicable fees||Here is an illustration of the total cost of the loan:
News - Apr 2017
29th Apr 17 Indiabulls home launches new campaign to connect with migrants
Indiabulls home Loans has launched ‘Sheher Mein Apna Ghar Ho Toh’ campaign that directly connects with the migrant population in a city. This initiative enables migrants to connect better with the new city while buying their new house. Moreover, the company’s target is to provide the convenience and superior home loan experience.
29th Apr 17 YES Bank invites applications for business accelerators programme Yes Fintech
Yes bank has announced the launch of a business accelerator programme-yes fintech, for fintech startups. This initiative is in association with T-Hub and Anthill Ventures. With this program, the bank aims to deliver innovative banking and financial solutions for the bank’s retail and corporate customers.
29th Apr 17 Ujjivan financial services net profit doubles in Q4
Ujjivan financial services ltd, the holding company of Ujjivan Small Finance Bank, has posted a standalone net profit of Rs. 3.74 crore for the fourth quarter of FY16-17 against Rs. 1.87 crore posted in the same period last year. The company furthur reported that there have been significant improvements in terms of lower marginal costs of borrowing for term loans and NCDs.
29th Apr 17 HDFC plans to raise Rs.5000 crore via masala bonds
One of the largest mortgage lender, HDFC Ltd plans to raise Rs. 5000 crore through the issue of rupee denominated bonds (masala bonds). The board of directors will consider the proposal for issuance of rupee denominated bonds to overseas investors under automatic route during FY17-18 on 4 May, 2017.
29th Apr 17 IFC to invest $100 million dollars in Fullerton India Credit Company bond issue
IFC (international finance corporation) has proposed to invest $100 million in Temasek Holdings owned Fullerton India credit company through subscription to the masala bonds or NCDs. The objective stated by the financial institution behind this funding is to uplift the economically backward segment.