Mandvi, Mumbai Ready Reckoner Rates Aug 2017 by Zone, Sub Zone, CTS
Mandvi Mumbai revised and updated rates for e-franking and stamp duty
Last Updated 20th Aug 2017
Ready reckoner rates of Mumbai has been updated based on Government of Maharashtra rate hike effective from 1st April, 2017.
Current Ready Reckoner Rates in Mandvi
- For residential apartments, the 2017 - 18 Ready reckoner rates in Mandvi range from Rs. to Rs. per square meter
- As per the latest available notification, current Ready reckoner rates for commercial properties in Mumbai Rs. per square meter
- To check the current ready reckoner rate for your chosen area in Mumbai, use the MyLoanCare ready reckoner rate chart and tool
Compare Offers and
Apply Loan Online
Get CashBack Upto
Assisted Digital Service
Mandvi ready reckoner rates - Rs. Per Square MeterSelect Another Area
Ready Reckoner Rates
- Ready reckoner rates refer to the minimum rate notified by the government through the registrar or sub registrar office of Mumbai for registration of property transactions.
- Stamp duty is to be paid on the higher of the declared transaction value and the value calculated as per ready reckoner rate chart applicable for the sector or area of Mumbai
Stamp duty rate in Mumbai payable for registering property
- Stamp duty is payable as a percentage of the higher of declared agreement value and assessed value as per ready reckoner rate chart.
Current stamp duty rates in Mumbai:
|Stamp Duty Rate||Rates|
|Male and Female Joint Owners||6%|