ICICI Personal Loan EMI Calculator - Apr 2017
ICICI Bank Personal Loan Calculator
Lowest EMI on ICICI Bank Personal Loan - Rs. 2,204 per lakh
|Loan Amount (Rs.)||2 Years||3 Years||5 Years|
|100,000||Rs. 4,688||Rs. 3,302||Rs. 2,204|
|300,000||Rs. 14,065||Rs. 9,906||Rs. 6,611|
|500,000||Rs. 23,441||Rs. 16,509||Rs. 11,019|
|1,000,000||Rs. 46,882||Rs. 33,019||Rs. 22,038|
Factors affecting ICICI Personal Loan EMI
- Borrower age should be between 23 years to maximum 58 years.
- Maximum personal loan amount offered by ICICI Bank is upto Rs. 2,000,000.
- Interest rates range from 11.59% to 22.00% depending upon customer profile, loan amount and other factors.
- Processing fee in ICICI Bank may be Upto 2.25% of loan amount.
ICICI Personal Loan EMI
- Personal Loan EMI (or equated monthly installment) is a fixed amount of money paid by you to ICICI Bank against the loan taken. This is towards repayment of your loan to the bank. Every month, it is due on a fixed day of the month till your loan is fully paid back.
- With ICICI Bank offering Personal Loans with loan tenure upto 5 years, the loan EMI can be as low as Rs. 2,204 per lakh, to make it more affordable and convenient to meet your personal needs. Rate of interest offered by ICICI Bank are as low as 11.59%.
- This EMI consists of both interest payment and principal repayment. Though the EMI amount will remain constant, the principal component keeps increasing and on the other hand the interest component keeps reducing.
ICICI Bank Personal Loan calculator formula
Here is an illustration of how ICICI Bank Personal Loan EMI is calculated:
In above formula,
P = Loan amount. This can range from Rs. 100,000 to Rs. 2,000,000
r = Rate of interest per month. Current rate is 11.59%
n = tenure in month. For ICICI Bank, this can be 60 months
Personal loan EMI calculator ICICI - How it works?
- ICICI Bank personal loan calculator calculates EMI considering a combination of loan amount, interest rate and loan tenure.
- ICICI Bank personal loan calculator considers “reducing balance basis” and assumes that payment of EMI is made in arrears (means interest is charged for the month preceding the EMI payment date) and not in advance.
Personal Loan EMI - EMI Changes in case of prepayment
- In case you prepay your personal loan, the outstanding balance on your personal loan reduces. ICICI gives you two options:
- Reduce your loan tenure and keep your personal EMI same
- Reduce the amount of EMI and keep your loan tenure same It is better to keep the EMI constant and reduce the loan tenure as you pay less interest to the ICICI in this option.
Frequently Asked Questions on ICICI EMI Calculator
ICICI Bank offers personal loan at 11.59% interest rate and hence lowest EMI on per lakh loan amount is Rs. 2,204.Can I prepay my ICICI Bank personal loan?
ICICI Bank offers you an option of prepayment after 6 months at 5% of outstanding principal.Is there any processing charge on personal loan from ICICI Bank?
Personal Loan from ICICI Bank charges a processing fee of Upto 2.25%.
ICICI Bank Personal Loan EMI Calculator Customer Care Number, Email, Application Status, Branches
|City||Customer Care Number|
|Gurgaon||0124-3366777/ 0124- 4445500|
|Mohali Sas Nagar||730-766-7777|