Axis Personal Loan EMI Calculator - May 2017
Axis Bank Personal Loan Calculator
Lowest EMI on Axis Bank Personal Loan - Rs. 2,187 per lakh
|Loan Amount (Rs.)||2 Years||3 Years||5 Years|
|100,000||Rs. 4,672||Rs. 3,286||Rs. 2,187|
|300,000||Rs. 14,017||Rs. 9,857||Rs. 6,560|
|500,000||Rs. 23,362||Rs. 16,429||Rs. 10,934|
|1,000,000||Rs. 46,724||Rs. 32,857||Rs. 21,867|
Factors affecting Axis Personal Loan EMI
- Borrower age should be between 21 years to maximum 60 years.
- Maximum personal loan amount offered by Axis Bank is upto Rs. 1,500,000.
- Interest rates range from 11.25% to 24.00% depending upon customer profile, loan amount and other factors.
- Processing fee in Axis Bank may be 1.50% to 2.00% of loan amount.
Axis Personal Loan EMI
- Personal Loan EMI (or equated monthly installment) is a fixed amount of money paid by you to Axis Bank against the loan taken. This is towards repayment of your loan to the bank. Every month, it is due on a fixed day of the month till your loan is fully paid back.
- With Axis Bank offering Personal Loans with loan tenure upto 5 years, the loan EMI can be as low as Rs. 2,187 per lakh, to make it more affordable and convenient to meet your personal needs. Rate of interest offered by Axis Bank are as low as 11.25%.
- This EMI consists of both interest payment and principal repayment. Though the EMI amount will remain constant, the principal component keeps increasing and on the other hand the interest component keeps reducing.
Axis Bank Personal Loan calculator formula
Here is an illustration of how Axis Bank Personal Loan EMI is calculated:
In above formula,
P = Loan amount. This can range from Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 1,500,000
r = Rate of interest per month. Current rate is 11.25%
n = tenure in month. For Axis Bank, this can be 60 months
Personal loan EMI calculator Axis - How it works?
- Axis Bank personal loan calculator calculates EMI considering a combination of loan amount, interest rate and loan tenure.
- Axis Bank personal loan calculator considers “reducing balance basis” and assumes that payment of EMI is made in arrears (means interest is charged for the month preceding the EMI payment date) and not in advance.
Personal Loan EMI - EMI Changes in case of prepayment
- In case you prepay your personal loan, the outstanding balance on your personal loan reduces. Axis gives you two options:
- Reduce your loan tenure and keep your personal EMI same
- Reduce the amount of EMI and keep your loan tenure same It is better to keep the EMI constant and reduce the loan tenure as you pay less interest to the Axis in this option.
Frequently Asked Questions on Axis EMI Calculator
Axis Bank offers personal loan at 11.25% interest rate and hence lowest EMI on per lakh loan amount is Rs. 2,187.Can I prepay my Axis Bank personal loan?
Axis Bank offers you an option of prepayment after 1 months at Nil prepayment charges.Is there any processing charge on personal loan from Axis Bank?
Personal Loan from Axis Bank charges a processing fee of 1.50% to 2.00%.
Axis Bank Personal Loan EMI Calculator Customer Care Number, Email, Application Status, Branches
|City||Customer Care Number|
|Mohali Sas Nagar||0172-2620489|