Raas Housing loan against property eligibility calculator India Sep 2017
Raas Housing Finance Loan Against Property Eligibility Calculator
|Eligibility Conditions||Salaried||Self Employed||Age||- years||- years|
|Rate of Interest||%||%||Lowest EMI Per Lakh||Rs. 0||Rs. 0|
|Maximum Loan Amount||Rs. 0||Rs. 0|
|Minimum Work Experience|
Eligibility of Loan against Property depends upon different factors like:
- Applicant’s net monthly income should be at least Rs. 25,000 to get loan against property from SBI.
- An Employee/Self-Employed/or NRI having residential or commercial property in his/her own name in India.
- Up to % of the market value of property will be financed.
- CIBIL score is reviewed to know about your repayment history on credit cards or any existing loans. So generally score required for sanction of loan is 700 or above.
- In order to increase your loan amount or your eligibility you can add co-applicant in your loan ( your spouse, blood relatives, children, siblings).
Frequently Asked Questions
The factors that determine the eligibility criteria of Raas Housing Finance property loan are:-
- Age of the applicant
- Monthly income
- Existing liabilities
- CIBIL Score
- Value of the property to be mortgaged
The minimum income for salaried employee to get loan against property should be Rs. 0 per month.What is the minimum and maximum age required for Raas Housing Finance loan against property?
The minimum age of the applicant should be years and maximum should be years for loan against property from Raas Housing.What is the tenure of Raas Housing property loan?
Raas Housing Finance offers property loan for a tenure upto years. However, longer the loan tenure, higher will be the eligibility.How much mortgage loan can be availed by the applicant?
An applicant can avail mortgage loan from Raas Housing Finance up to % of the market value of the property.