IndusInd Bank loan against property eligibility calculator India Jul 2017
IndusInd Bank Loan Against Property Eligibility Calculator
|Eligibility Conditions||Salaried||Self Employed||Age||21 - 60 years||21 - 60 years|
|Rate of Interest||10.25%||10.25%||Lowest EMI Per Lakh||Rs. 1,090||Rs. 1,090|
|Maximum Loan Amount||Rs. 3,000,000||Rs. 3,000,000|
|Maximum Tenure||15 years||15 years|
Eligibility of Loan against Property depends upon different factors like:
- Applicant’s net monthly income should be at least Rs. 25,000 to get loan against property from SBI.
- An Employee/Self-Employed/or NRI having residential or commercial property in his/her own name in India.
- Up to 0% of the market value of property will be financed.
- CIBIL score is reviewed to know about your repayment history on credit cards or any existing loans. So generally score required for sanction of loan is 700 or above.
- In order to increase your loan amount or your eligibility you can add co-applicant in your loan ( your spouse, blood relatives, children, siblings).
Frequently Asked Questions
The factors that determine the eligibility criteria of IndusInd Bank property loan are:-
- Age of the applicant
- Monthly income
- Existing liabilities
- CIBIL Score
- Value of the property to be mortgaged
The minimum income for salaried employee to get loan against property should be Rs. 0 per month.What is the minimum and maximum age required for IndusInd Bank loan against property?
The minimum age of the applicant should be 21 years and maximum should be 60 years for loan against property from IndusInd Bank.What is the tenure of IndusInd Bank property loan?
IndusInd Bank offers property loan for a tenure upto 15 years. However, longer the loan tenure, higher will be the eligibility.How much mortgage loan can be availed by the applicant?
An applicant can avail mortgage loan from IndusInd Bank up to 0% of the market value of the property.