337 total views, 2 views today
Automobiles have become an absolute necessity in today’s world and those who travel daily have to put aside a budget for fuel purchases every month. But with fuel prices going skywards, you may not enjoy paying out huge bucks from your pocket. In such situations, the best option for you is to apply for fuel credit cards. These credit cards not only enable us to purchase fuel from any fuel station but also offer attractive cash-backs and discounts on fuel spend. In this article we have listed the top five fuel credit cards that could help you save money:
Best Fuel Credit Cards in India
HDFC Regalia Credit Card: It is one of the best premium credit cards offered by HDFC bank. The cardholder can enjoy a lot of benefits using this card which is mentioned below:
- 1% fuel surcharge waiver at all fuel stations
- Save up to Rs. 500 on fuel surcharge every month
- You can earn 4 reward points on every Rs. 150 spent
- Get Priority Pass Membership that will allow you to get complimentary Airport Lounge access.
- The cardholder also gets a complimentary Zomato Gold membership
SimplySave SBI Card: SimplySave SBI Credit Card allows you to get the privileges at most of the stores and also while shopping online. Here are some of the benefits that you can avail by using this card:
- 1% fuel surcharge waiver at all fuel stations on purchases of Rs. 500 to Rs. 3000 up to a maximum of Rs. 100 per month
- Earn 10 reward points on every Rs. 100 spent on movies, dining, etc
- Annual fee reversal if Rs. 1 lakh or more is spent during the previous year
- Get the facility of add-on cards for parents, spouse or children
ICICI Bank HPCL Platinum Card: If you want to save big on fuel, you can look for one of the best cards offered by ICICI Bank every time you refill your vehicle with fuel and i.e. ICICI’s HPCL fuel credit cards. The benefits of the card are mentioned below :
- Get a 1% fuel surcharge waiver on all HPCL petrol pumps on to spend up to a maximum of Rs. 4000
- Up to 2 free tickets at BookMyShow every month
- Save up to 15% on dining
- Earn 2 reward points on every Rs. 100 spent (except fuel)
Indian Oil Citi Credit Card: The Indian Oil Citi credit card is one of the most sought after fuel credit cards as it allows one to earn Turbo points on all purchases. These Turbo points can then be used at the time of refueling, where 1 Turbo point is equivalent to Rs. 1. The benefits of this card are mentioned in detail below:
- One can earn 4 Turbo Points on Rs.150 of fuel purchases at authorized Indian Oil retail outlets
- Turbo Points can be redeemed at the petrol pump for fuel
- 1% full surcharge waiver on fuel purchases
- 2 Turbo Points are added on the purchase of Rs.150 at grocery and supermarkets
- One gets 1 Turbo Point on every Rs.150 spent elsewhere like shopping, dining, etc.
BPCL SBI Card: It helps the users maximize their fuel savings. Launched in collaboration with Bharat Petroleum, it offers a 4.25% value-back on fuel purchases at BPCL petrol pumps.
- You can avail 4.25 % value back at any BPCL petrol pump across the country i.e. (13X reward points equivalent to 3.25% + 1% Fuel surcharge waiver on every transaction of up to Rs. 4,000)
- Maximum surcharge waiver of Rs. 100 in a month, which is equivalent to an annual savings of Rs.1200
- Additional 0.75% value back as per mandate from the Government of India
Hence, if you want to save money on fuel transactions, you can choose from the above-mentioned credit cards. There are multiple online aggregators such as MyLoanCare through which you can compare credit cards and choose the one matching your requirements. So, hurry up and apply now!