4,635 total views, 21 views today
The Andhra Pradesh government rolled out the NTR Scheme in 2016 with an aim to provide affordable housing to people in the state. This scheme comes under PMAY and look into the housing needs of unprivileged belonging to both rural and urban areas of the state. Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu had inaugurated over 4 lakh budget homes under the third phase of the AP housing scheme. Read more about NTR Housing Scheme in the below article.
Objective of NTR Housing Scheme
The main objectives of AP NTR Housing Scheme are mentioned below:
- Affordable housing to low-income group people
- Offers affordable reconstruction of existing houses
Unit Cost of Homes under the Andhra Pradesh NTR Housing Scheme
The unit cost for various home sizes under the AP NTR housing scheme are as follows:
A house of 430 sq.ft. will cost Rs.7.71 lakh
A house of 365 sq.ft. cost Rs.6.74 lakh
A house of 300 sq.ft. will cost Rs.5.62 lakh
Eligibility Criteria for the AP NTR Housing Scheme
To be eligible under the scheme, you have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- A resident of Andhra Pradesh is eligible for this scheme
- A white ration card or a below poverty line (BPL) card is a must to be eligible for this scheme
- You must not own land or house under any other government housing scheme
Subsidy for Beneficiaries under the NTR Housing Scheme in AP
The scheme offers the following interest subsidy for beneficiaries via NTR housing loan:
- A subsidy of Rs 1.5 lakh is given to the beneficiaries of the NTR Rural Housing scheme.
- An additional Rs.50,000 is given to the SC/ST beneficiaries
- A subsidy of Rs.2.5 lakh is provided to the beneficiary of PMAY NTR Urban scheme.
Main Documents Required to apply for this housing scheme:
- Residential address proof
- Housing details: Mention the size of the existing home, the number of rooms and their size as per your requirements.
- Identity proof: Aadhar Card is mandatory, voter ID and driving license are other documents that can be provided.
- Income proof
- You are also required to mention the details of your family income, number of family members and their age along with their age proofs.
- Bank details
- Other documents: You are required to submit proof of your caste and religion.
NTR House Scheme Application
Here are the steps you need to follow to fill in the application form:
- Visit http://pmaymis.gov.in/
- Log in to the page with your credentials
- Select the ‘Citizen Assessment’ option after logging in
- Choose from ‘For Slum Dwellers’ or ‘Benefits under other 3 Components’ as applicable to you
- Enter your Aadhaar details
- You will be then redirected to the application page
- Fill up the form with accurate details
- Next, key in the captcha code correctly
- Click on the ‘Save’ option
Your application will then be verified. If you are eligible for the scheme, you will receive intimation via email and residential address.
How to check the Beneficiaries List?
- Visit https://apgovhousing.apcfss.in/
- Click on the ‘Gruha Pravesh Mahotsvam Ben List’ tab on the home page
- You will be then redirected to a new page that lists the selected beneficiaries
- On the page, select the function type and key in the name of your scheme
- Click on ‘Get a Report’ tab to view the report of your selected scheme
- The report section contains various links for different beneficiaries across the state
- Continue clicking on each link till you find the beneficiaries’ list that applies to you
- Click on the ‘Export to Excel’ tab to download the beneficiary list or export it to an excel sheet for your reference.
Once you are selected as a beneficiary under the scheme, your next step is to find a suitable lender who offers you benefits on an NTR housing loan. There are multiple aggregators such as MyLoanCare that can provide you home loan at nominal interest rates and help you fulfill in getting your dream house.