5,209 total views, 12 views today
Delhi Development Authority has launched DDA flat scheme 2019 for over 18,000 flats in Dwarka, Vasant Kunj, Rohini sector-34, Kalkaji in South Delhi. These flats will be one-room sets for Economically Weaker Sections. Around 21,000 flats are being offered under this scheme.
DDA housing scheme 2020 will be open for registration in March 2020. The registration charges for HIG flats would be Rs. 2 lakh, whereas, for the penthouse, it would be much higher. There will be 1114 luxury flats under the DDA scheme 2020, along with 14 penthouses, 168 super HIG flats, 932 HIG flats.
The registration for the DDA housing scheme 2020 will have its last date around May-end 2020, while the first draw is expected to be held in June or July 2020.
Price List for DDA flats Housing Scheme 2019
|Type of flats||Tentative Plinth Area (in sq. mt)||Number of Flats||Price|
|HIG – 3 BHK||107.21-140.77||336||Rs. 1.43 Cr – 1.73Cr.|
|HIG – 2 BHK||99.08-123.41 & 86.97-102.74||152||Rs. 95 L to 1.4 Cr.|
|MIG – 2BHK||72.55-93.61 90.68-94.18||1,555||Rs. 66L – 99L|
|EWS||35.06 & 35.27 – 37.31||7,496||Rs. 10L – 19L|
|LIG – 1BHK||57.49-81.93 & 49.9||8,383||Rs. 23L – 56L|
Registration Fee Under DDA 2020
- For LIG: Rs. 1 lakh
- For MIG and HIG houses: Rs. 2 lakh
- For Janta Flat: Rs. 10,000
- For 1BHK: Rs. 15,000
- For EWS: Rs. 25,000
The registration fee is fully refundable in case any applicant doesn’t get the flat.
Schedule And Key Dates Of DDA Scheme 2020
Due to the outbreak of Coronavirus, and the unique circumstances it has produced, the entire schedule of DDA Scheme 2020 has been shifted till further notice from the previously announced date of 25th March 2020.
Schedule And Key Dates Of DDA Scheme 2019
|The scheme opens, forms available from||25th March, 2019|
|Last date of registration||June 10, 2019|
|Date of Draw||July 23, 2019|
|Refund of application money to unsuccessful applicants||Within 30 days of the draw|
|Date of Allotment||Post draw of lots|
|Possession||Post allotment and first payment|
DDA Online Application
The online application process of DDA is as follows:
- Visit the DDA website, and select the locality of your choice.
- In the next step, you need to select the sector, pocket and then click on ‘continue’.
- The next screen will show you the layout plan; you can go through it.
- Now, select the block in which you want to purchase the flat.
- You can choose from the available flats by clicking on the green button.
- Click on the ‘hold flat’ button to finalize your selection.
- In the next window, you need to fill the form with all the required information.
- After you have filled all the information, you need to make the payment to hold the flat.
Who is Eligible for DDA 2020?
Before you apply for the DDA housing scheme, you must check whether you are eligible for it or not.
- The applicant or person applying for the flat under DDA scheme should be an Indian citizen.
- Next essential criteria is that the applicant should be the age of 18 or above.
- Neither the applicant or the applicant’s wife/husband/minor dependent children should be owning any house in New Delhi, Delhi or Delhi Cantonment area.
- In case an individual has been allotted a flat or house constructed by DDA, then that individual is not eligible for further benefit under any scheme.
Salient Features Of DDA Scheme 2020
- Any Indian citizen of 18 years or above can apply for DDA flats scheme.
- Applicant must not own a flat or any other residential property in Delhi in his own name/ spouse/ dependent child name
- Both husband and wife can apply individually for under the scheme but in case both are successful, only one allotment can be retained
- The applicant’s share in a jointly owned property should be less than 66.9 meters.
- Anyone who has laready availed or allotted house/flat under DDA or any other agency even if it is less than 66.9 sq mtrs, he/she shall not be eligible for the scheme.
Documents Required To Apply For DDA Scheme
- Filled application form
- Id proof: Aadhar, PAN card (Mandatory)
- Registration fee as per flats requirement
How To Apply For DDA Housing Scheme – Online And Offline
Individuals can apply for the flats through two modes:
mode: The authority has tied-up with some banks for its new
housing scheme. Individuals can buy the application booklet from the
DDA sales counter or from the under-listed banks:
- Bank of Baroda
- Yes bank
- Axis bank
- IDBI bank
- Kotak Mahindra bank
- State bank of India
- Central bank
- HDFC bank
- Canara bank
- ICICI bank
- Syndicate Bank
- Online mode: Individuals can apply online through the official website of DDA or can go to the official site of the above-listed banks and can apply there for the DDA housing scheme.
For online application the procedure to be followed is:
- Applicants have to visit the official website of DDA Click Here
- Now click on ‘DDA Aawasiya Yojana 2019’
- The online application form will open up
- Then, fill all the required details and attach the documents
- Finally, submit the application form
- Take the printout of the submitted form.