United Bank Of India IFSC code, MICR code, Address
United Bank Of India branch details in India
Last Updated 25th Mar 2017
United Bank Of India has 2,014 branches across India spread over 34 states and union territories.
West Bengal state, with 859 branches has the largest number of United Bank Of India branches in India followed by Assam state with 248 branches and Odisha state with 138 branches.
Statewise distribution of United Bank Of India branches in India is as below. To find branch address, phone, IFSC code, MICR code of the branch that you are looking for, click on the state where the branch is located.
United Bank Of India is a Public Sector Bank in India with 0 branches, 0 ATM's and 0 employees across the country.
United Bank Of India's registered office is located at United Tower, 11, Hemanta Basu Sarani,Kolkata West Bengal 700001
For the year ended 31st Dec 69, the bank reported Net Interest Income of Rs. 0 crs and Standalone net profit of Rs. 0 crs. United Bank Of India reported total deposits of Rs. 0 crs and total advances of Rs. 0 crs.
United Bank Of India's management is led by its CEO Mr. P. Srinivas.
Highest fixed deposit interest offered by United Bank Of India is % per annum on deposits.
Its current Base Rate is 9.65%, which was last revised on 12th Oct 15.
United Bank of India had received Rs. 608 crore from the central government through preferential allotment of equity shares in September, 2016. The central government will infuse another Rs. 418 crore capital in the bank as a part of turnaround-linked capital infusion plan. The government has also declared fund infusion of Rs. 22,915, out of Rs. 25,000 crore allocated for 13 public sector banks for the current fiscal 2016-17.
United Bank of India has reduced its overnight and six months marginal cost of lending rates to 8.30 and 8.65 percent respectively. The revised one year MCLR is now 8.80 percent as compared to 9.40 percent earlier. The rates are effective from 6th January, 2017.
United Bank of India reported nearly 27 per cent fall in its net profit to Rs. 38.32 crore for the quarter ended June 30 due to rise in bad loans. The total income of the bank fell by 2.67 per cent to Rs. 2819.37 crore in the June quarter of FY17 from Rs. 2896.75 crore in the June quarter of previous year. Gross NPAs as a percentage of total loans increased to 14.29 per cent in the first quarter of current financial year. Similarly, the net NPA ratio increased to 9.85 per cent, up from 6.30 per cent during same period of previous fiscal.
United Bank of India said that the government has decided to infuse up to Rs 810 crore capital into the bank in the current fiscal year. Government has decided to allocate 75 per cent of the capital to the bank immediately and remaining 25 per cent will be infused depending upon the performance of the bank by the end of 2016. Government has already announced its plan to infuse Rs. 22915 crore in 13 public sector banks like SBI, PNB, Bank of India and Central Bank of India.
UBI has reduced interest rates by 25 bps -50 bps for deposits up to Rs 1 Cr and by 25 bps to 150 bps for deposits above Rs 1 crore
*My Finance Care Advisors Pvt. Ltd., or https://www.myloancare.in is a bank neutral multi bank platform that helps borrowers and bank customers compare loans and deposits of all banks in India at one place. Information carried at this website is based on perusal of public sources and should not be construed as an offer or solicitation or invitation to borrow or lend. The Company does not assure as to the correctness of information carried at the website. Lenders/ banks/ other parties may contact us at email@example.com to provide corrections or updates. We may act as and/ or be associated with channel partners of banks and other sellers of financial products.