City Union Home Loan EMI Calculator
City Union Home Loan - Lowest EMI is Rs. 1,069 per lakh
- Get monthly EMI as low as Rs. 1,069 per lakh with City Union Bank now offering home loans with loan tenure upto 15 years.
- Lowest home loan interest rate currently offered by City Union Bank is 9.90%, for which the EMI per Rs. 1 lakh loan amount comes to Rs. 1,069 for a 15 year loan and Rs. 958 for a 20 year loan.
- Check the EMI for other tenures using the City Union Bank home loan EMI calculator on this page.
Home Loan EMI Calculator City Union Bank
City Union Home Loan EMI
- Home Loan EMI (or equated monthly instalment) is a fixed amount of money paid by you to City Union Bank against the loan taken. This is towards repayment of your loan to the bank. Every month, it is due on a fixed day of the month till your loan is fully paid back.
- With City Union Bank offering Home Loans with loan tenure upto 15 years, the loan EMI can be as low as Rs. 1,069 per lakh, to make it more affordable and convenient to meet your needs. Lowest Rate of interest offered by City Union Bank on Home Loan is 9.90%.
- This EMI consists of both interest payment and principal repayment. Though the EMI amount will remain constant, the principal component keeps increasing and on the other hand the interest component keeps reducing.
|Loan Amount (Rs.)||15 years|
City Union Home Loan EMI calculator formula
Here is an illustration of how City Union Bank Home Loan EMI is calculated:
In above formula,
P = Loan amount. This can range from Rs. 1,000,000 to Rs. 100,000,000
r = Rate of interest per month. Current rate is 9.90%, which is linked to City Union 6 Month MCLR, which is currently 9.15%. Last revised on 01st May 17
n = tenure in month. For City Union Bank, this can be 180 months
Will the City Union home loan EMI remain constant or change in future? What happens in case of increase or decrease in interest rate?
- Typically, the home loan EMI remains unchanged unless the customer requests for a change and the same is approved by City Union Bank subject to its eligibility conditions (note that nominal charges may apply for effecting a customer initiated change in EMI)
- In case the floating rate of interest on your home loan increases, City Union Bank will typically keep the EMI constant but increase the loan tenure. So, you will pay the same EMI but for a longer duration. In case the interest rates increase to an extent that the revised loan tenure is more than the maximum permissible by City Union Bank, the bank may increase your EMI amount.
- For partly disbursed loans availed under tranched EMI scheme, your loan EMI will increase with each disbursement.
Will home loan EMI change in case of prepayment?
- City Union Bank allows prepayment at nil charges or penalty in case of floating rate home loans.
- When you make a prepayment, the outstanding principal amount on your home loan reduces. In this case, you may choose to either keep the EMI the same and reduce the loan tenure (that is pay off the loan faster) or reduce the EMI and keep the loan tenure the same (that is pay lesser amount every month). It is beneficial to keep the EMI constant and reduce the loan tenure as you pay less interest to the bank in this option.