United Bank of India Interest Rates on FD, Apr 2017
Last Updated 22nd Apr 2017
Fixed Deposit Interest Rate of United Bank
|Tenure||General Rates||Senior Citizen Rates|
|7 days to 60 days||4.00%||4.00%|
|61 days to 90 days||4.50%||4.50%|
|91 days to 180 days||5.00%||5.00%|
|181 days to 269 days||5.75%||5.75%|
|270 days to 364 days||6.00%||6.00%|
|1 year 1 day to 10 years||6.25%||6.75%|
United Bank of India FD Maturity Calculator
Compare Offers and
Apply Loan Online
Get CashBack Upto
Assisted Digital Service
United Bank of India FD Interest Rates
- United Bank of India offers FD interest rates upto 7.00% per annum.
- Interest on deposits with United Bank of India is typically compounded quarterly.
- United Bank of India accepts deposits starting at Rs. 1000 for various tenures.
- For senior citizens (age more than 60 years), United Bank of India offers higher interest rate over and above rates mentioned below.
United Bank of India Fixed Deposit – Premature Withdrawl
- You may break you FD and withdrawal your money subject to minimum moratorium requirements.
- However, in case of premature withdrawal, United Bank of India pays 1% lower ROI than that applicable for actual duration of deposit.
Loan against United Bank of India FD
- United Bank of India offers loan upto 90% against its own deposit. Note that you cannot obtain a loan against
FD from another bank.
- Applicable rate of interest on loan against FD is typically 0.5% to 2% over the fixed deposit rate.
United Bank of India Interest Rates in your city. How and where to apply?
- Keep your KYC documents - PAN card, address proof and photo ready.
- In case you already hold an account with United Bank of India, you don’t need to submit KYC documents again.
- To know more or apply, contact any of the branches of United Bank of India in your city