Union Bank of India Interest Rates on FD, Aug 2017
Last Updated 19th Aug 2017
Fixed Deposit Interest Rate of Union Bank
|Tenure||General Rates||Senior Citizen Rates|
|7 days to 14 days||5.00%||5.50%|
|15 days to 30 days||5.00%||5.50%|
|31 days to 45 days||5.00%||5.50%|
|46 days to 90 days||5.50%||6.00%|
|91 days to 120 days||6.25%||6.75%|
|121 days to 179 days||6.25%||6.75%|
|181 days to 9 months 29 days||6.95%||7.45%|
|10 months to 14 months||7.00%||7.50%|
|14 months 1 day to 3 years||6.80%||7.30%|
|3 years 1 day to 5 years||6.80%||7.30%|
|5 years 1 day to 10 years||6.80%||7.30%|
Union Bank of India FD Maturity Calculator
Compare Offers and
Apply Loan Online
Get CashBack Upto
Assisted Digital Service
Union Bank of India FD Interest Rates
- Union Bank of India offers FD interest rates upto 7.00% per annum.
- Interest on deposits with Union Bank of India is typically compounded quarterly.
- Union Bank of India accepts deposits starting at Rs. 1000 for various tenures.
- For senior citizens (age more than 60 years), Union Bank of India offers higher interest rate over and above rates mentioned below.
Union Bank of India Fixed Deposit – Premature Withdrawl
- You may break you FD and withdrawal your money subject to minimum moratorium requirements.
- However, in case of premature withdrawal, Union Bank of India pays applicable ROI for actual duration of deposit.
Loan against Union Bank of India FD
- Union Bank of India offers loan upto 90% against its own deposit. Note that you cannot obtain a loan against
FD from another bank.
- Applicable rate of interest on loan against FD is typically 0.5% to 2% over the fixed deposit rate.
Union Bank of India Interest Rates in your city. How and where to apply?
- Keep your KYC documents - PAN card, address proof and photo ready.
- In case you already hold an account with Union Bank of India, you don’t need to submit KYC documents again.
- To know more or apply, contact any of the branches of Union Bank of India in your city