UCO Bank Interest Rates on FD, Mar 2017
Last Updated 25th Mar 2017
Fixed Deposit Interest Rate of UCO
|Tenure||General Rates||Senior Citizen Rates|
|7 days to 14 days||4.50%||-|
|15 days to 29 days||5.00%||-|
|30 days to 45 days||5.50%||-|
|46 days to 60 days||6.00%||-|
|61 days to 90 days||6.25%||-|
|91 days to 180 days||6.50%||-|
|181 days to 364 days||6.90%||-|
|1 year 1 day to 2 years||6.90%||-|
|2 years 1 day to 3 years||6.90%||-|
|3 years 1 day to 4 years 364 days||6.75%||-|
|5 years to 10 years||6.75%||-|
UCO Bank FD Maturity Calculator
Compare Offers and
Apply Loan Online
Get CashBack Upto
Assisted Digital Service
UCO Bank FD Interest Rates
- UCO Bank offers FD interest rates upto 7.00% per annum.
- Interest on deposits with UCO Bank is typically compounded quarterly.
- UCO Bank accepts deposits starting at Rs. 1000 for various tenures.
- For senior citizens (age more than 60 years), UCO Bank offers higher interest rate over and above rates mentioned below.
UCO Bank Fixed Deposit – Premature Withdrawl
- You may break you FD and withdrawal your money subject to minimum moratorium requirements.
- However, in case of premature withdrawal, UCO Bank pays applicable ROI for actual duration of deposit.
Loan against UCO Bank FD
- UCO Bank offers loan upto 90% against its own deposit. Note that you cannot obtain a loan against
FD from another bank.
- Applicable rate of interest on loan against FD is typically 0.5% to 2% over the fixed deposit rate.
UCO Bank Interest Rates in your city. How and where to apply?
- Keep your KYC documents - PAN card, address proof and photo ready.
- In case you already hold an account with UCO Bank, you don’t need to submit KYC documents again.
- To know more or apply, contact any of the branches of UCO Bank in your city