State Bank of Patiala Interest Rates on FD, Aug 2017
Last Updated 25th Mar 2017
Fixed Deposit Interest Rate of State Bank of Patiala (Now SBI)
|Tenure||General Rates||Senior Citizen Rates|
|7 days to 45 days||5.50%||6.00%|
|46 days to 179 days||6.50%||7.00%|
|180 days to 210 days||6.50%||7.00%|
|211 days to 364 days||6.50%||7.00%|
|456 days to 1 year 364 days||6.75%||7.25%|
|1 year to 455 days||6.90%||7.40%|
|2 years to 2 years 364 days||6.75%||7.25%|
|3 years to 4 years 364 days||6.50%||7.00%|
|5 years to 10 years||6.50%||7.00%|
State Bank of Patiala FD Maturity Calculator
Compare Offers and
Apply Loan Online
Get CashBack Upto
Assisted Digital Service
State Bank of Patiala FD Interest Rates
- State Bank of Patiala offers FD interest rates upto 7.00% per annum.
- Interest on deposits with State Bank of Patiala is typically compounded quarterly.
- State Bank of Patiala accepts deposits starting at Rs. 1000 for various tenures.
- For senior citizens (age more than 60 years), State Bank of Patiala offers higher interest rate over and above rates mentioned below.
State Bank of Patiala Fixed Deposit – Premature Withdrawl
- You may break you FD and withdrawal your money subject to minimum moratorium requirements.
- However, in case of premature withdrawal, State Bank of Patiala pays 0.50% lower ROI than that applicable for actual duration of the deposit for deposits upto Rs. 15 lakhs and applicale RoI for actual duration of the deposit for deposits above Rs. 15 lakhs .
Loan against State Bank of Patiala FD
- State Bank of Patiala offers loan upto 90% against its own deposit. Note that you cannot obtain a loan against
FD from another bank.
- Applicable rate of interest on loan against FD is typically 0.5% to 2% over the fixed deposit rate.
State Bank of Patiala Interest Rates in your city. How and where to apply?
- Keep your KYC documents - PAN card, address proof and photo ready.
- In case you already hold an account with State Bank of Patiala, you don’t need to submit KYC documents again.
- To know more or apply, contact any of the branches of State Bank of Patiala in your city