State Bank of Mysore Interest Rates on FD, May 2017
Last Updated 31st Mar 2017
Fixed Deposit Interest Rate of State Bank Mysore (Now SBI)
|Tenure||General Rates||Senior Citizen Rates|
|7 days to 45 days||5.50%||6.00%|
|46 days to 90 days||6.50%||7.00%|
|91 days to 179 days||6.50%||7.00%|
|180 days to 210 days||6.50%||7.00%|
|211 days to 364 days||6.50%||7.00%|
|365 days to 455 days||6.90%||7.40%|
|456 days to 1 year 364 days||6.75%||7.25%|
|2 years to 2 years 364 days||6.75%||7.25%|
|3 years to 4 years 364 days||6.50%||7.00%|
|5 years to 10 years||6.50%||7.00%|
State Bank of Mysore FD Maturity Calculator
Compare Offers and
Apply Loan Online
Get CashBack Upto
Assisted Digital Service
State Bank of Mysore FD Interest Rates
- State Bank of Mysore offers FD interest rates upto 7.00% per annum.
- Interest on deposits with State Bank of Mysore is typically compounded quarterly.
- State Bank of Mysore accepts deposits starting at Rs. 1000 for various tenures.
- For senior citizens (age more than 60 years), State Bank of Mysore offers higher interest rate over and above rates mentioned below.
State Bank of Mysore Fixed Deposit – Premature Withdrawl
- You may break you FD and withdrawal your money subject to minimum moratorium requirements.
- However, in case of premature withdrawal, State Bank of Mysore pays 1% lower ROI than that applicable for actual duration of deposit.
Loan against State Bank of Mysore FD
- State Bank of Mysore offers loan upto 90% against its own deposit. Note that you cannot obtain a loan against
FD from another bank.
- Applicable rate of interest on loan against FD is typically 0.5% to 2% over the fixed deposit rate.
State Bank of Mysore Interest Rates in your city. How and where to apply?
- Keep your KYC documents - PAN card, address proof and photo ready.
- In case you already hold an account with State Bank of Mysore, you don’t need to submit KYC documents again.
- To know more or apply, contact any of the branches of State Bank of Mysore in your city