Standard Chartered Bank Interest Rates on FD, Apr 2017
Fixed Deposit Interest Rate of Standard Chartered
|Tenure||General Rates||Senior Citizen Rates|
|7 days to 14 days||4.25%||5.25%|
|15 days to 29 days||4.75%||5.25%|
|30 days to 44 days||5.25%||5.75%|
|45 days to 59 days||6.00%||6.50%|
|60 days to 89 days||6.25%||6.75%|
|90 days to 180 days||6.50%||7.00%|
|181 days to 5 years||7.00%||7.50%|
Standard Chartered Bank FD Interest Rates
- Standard Chartered Bank offers FD interest rates upto 7.00% per annum.
- Interest on deposits with Standard Chartered Bank is typically compounded quarterly.
- Standard Chartered Bank accepts deposits starting at Rs. 1000 for various tenures.
- For senior citizens (age more than 60 years), Standard Chartered Bank offers higher interest rate over and above rates mentioned below.
Standard Chartered Bank Fixed Deposit – Premature Withdrawl
- You may break you FD and withdrawal your money subject to minimum moratorium requirements.
- However, in case of premature withdrawal, Standard Chartered Bank pays interest after penalty for losses incurred at applicable ROI for actual duration of deposit.
Loan against Standard Chartered Bank FD
- Standard Chartered Bank offers loan upto 85% against its own deposit. Note that you cannot obtain a loan against
FD from another bank.
- Applicable rate of interest on loan against FD is typically 0.5% to 2% over the fixed deposit rate.
Standard Chartered Bank Interest Rates in your city. How and where to apply?
- Keep your KYC documents - PAN card, address proof and photo ready.
- In case you already hold an account with Standard Chartered Bank, you don’t need to submit KYC documents again.
- To know more or apply, contact any of the branches of Standard Chartered Bank in your city
About Standard Chartered Bank
Standard Chartered Bank (referred to by names such as SCB or StanC or StanChart Bank) is a foreign bank operating in India with its headquarter in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It took over Chartered Bank in India in 1858 to enter Indian banking sector. It is the largest international bank in India with 99 branches spread across 42 cities in the country. Over its 156 years of business the bank has developed deep local knowledge to understand and address the needs of both corporate and individual customers. Standard Chartered has four subsidiaries in India in the sectors of securities, private equity, investments & loans and Finance & scope. As on March 2014 the bank reported total assets of Rs 1,31,000 crore showing and total advances of of Rs. 68,422 crore. StanChart recorded a net profit of Rs. 1,584 crore in 2014. Standard Chartered has won many awards and accolades over its 156 years of providing services to its customers. The bank won 'Best Foreign Bank' by Bloomberg Financial Leading Awards in 2012 and 'Best Private Bank' in India by Asian Private Banker in 2012.