Interest Rates on FD, May 2017
Last Updated 01st May 2017
Fixed Deposit Interest Rate of
FD Maturity Calculator
Compare Offers and
Apply Loan Online
Get CashBack Upto
Assisted Digital Service
FD Interest Rates
- offers FD interest rates upto 7.00% per annum.
- Interest on deposits with is typically compounded quarterly.
- accepts deposits starting at Rs. 1000 for various tenures.
- For senior citizens (age more than 60 years), offers higher interest rate over and above rates mentioned below.
Fixed Deposit – Premature Withdrawl
- You may break you FD and withdrawal your money subject to minimum moratorium requirements.
- However, in case of premature withdrawal, .
Loan against FD
- offers loan upto % against its own deposit. Note that you cannot obtain a loan against
FD from another bank.
- Applicable rate of interest on loan against FD is typically 0.5% to 2% over the fixed deposit rate.
Interest Rates in your city. How and where to apply?
- Keep your KYC documents - PAN card, address proof and photo ready.
- In case you already hold an account with , you don’t need to submit KYC documents again.
- To know more or apply, contact any of the branches of in your city