Punjab and Sind Bank Interest Rates on FD, Mar 2017
Last Updated 17th Mar 2017
Fixed Deposit Interest Rate of Punjab and Sind
|Tenure||General Rates||Senior Citizen Rates|
|7 days to 14 days||4.00%||4.50%|
|15 days to 30 days||4.00%||4.50%|
|31 days to 45 days||5.00%||5.50%|
|46 days to 90 days||5.50%||6.00%|
|91 days to 150 days||6.00%||6.50%|
|151 days to 179 days||6.00%||6.50%|
|180 days to 269 days||6.50%||7.00%|
|270 days to 364 days||6.75%||7.25%|
|1 year to 2 years||7.00%||7.50%|
|2 years 1 day to 10 years||7.00%||7.50%|
Punjab and Sind Bank FD Maturity Calculator
Punjab and Sind Bank FD Interest Rates
- Punjab and Sind Bank offers FD interest rates upto 7.00% per annum.
- Interest on deposits with Punjab and Sind Bank is typically compounded quarterly.
- Punjab and Sind Bank accepts deposits starting at Rs. 1000 for various tenures.
- For senior citizens (age more than 60 years), Punjab and Sind Bank offers higher interest rate over and above rates mentioned below.
Punjab and Sind Bank Fixed Deposit – Premature Withdrawl
- You may break you FD and withdrawal your money subject to minimum moratorium requirements.
- However, in case of premature withdrawal, Punjab and Sind Bank pays applicable ROI for actual duration of deposit and charges 0.50% penalty for deposits upto Rs. 15 lakhs and 1.0% penalty for deposits above Rs. 15 lakhs.
Loan against Punjab and Sind Bank FD
- Punjab and Sind Bank offers loan upto 90% against its own deposit. Note that you cannot obtain a loan against
FD from another bank.
- Applicable rate of interest on loan against FD is typically 0.5% to 2% over the fixed deposit rate.
Punjab and Sind Bank Interest Rates in your city. How and where to apply?
- Keep your KYC documents - PAN card, address proof and photo ready.
- In case you already hold an account with Punjab and Sind Bank, you don’t need to submit KYC documents again.
- To know more or apply, contact any of the branches of Punjab and Sind Bank in your city