PNB Housing Finance Interest Rates on FD, Mar 2017
Last Updated 24th Mar 2017
Fixed Deposit Interest Rate of PNB
|Tenure||General Rates||Senior Citizen Rates|
PNB Housing Finance FD Maturity Calculator
Compare Offers and
Apply Loan Online
Get CashBack Upto
Assisted Digital Service
PNB Housing Finance FD Interest Rates
- PNB Housing Finance offers FD interest rates upto 7.00% per annum.
- Interest on deposits with PNB Housing Finance is typically compounded quarterly.
- PNB Housing Finance accepts deposits starting at Rs. 1000 for various tenures.
- For senior citizens (age more than 60 years), PNB Housing Finance offers higher interest rate over and above rates mentioned below.
PNB Housing Finance Fixed Deposit – Premature Withdrawl
- You may break you FD and withdrawal your money subject to minimum moratorium requirements.
- However, in case of premature withdrawal, PNB Housing Finance pays maximum interest of 4% on deposits kept for 3 to 6 months and 1% lower ROI on applicable rate for actual duration on deposits kept for more than 6 months.
Loan against PNB Housing Finance FD
- PNB Housing Finance offers loan upto 75% against its own deposit. Note that you cannot obtain a loan against
FD from another bank.
- Applicable rate of interest on loan against FD is typically 0.5% to 2% over the fixed deposit rate.
PNB Housing Finance Interest Rates in your city. How and where to apply?
- Keep your KYC documents - PAN card, address proof and photo ready.
- In case you already hold an account with PNB Housing Finance, you don’t need to submit KYC documents again.
- To know more or apply, contact any of the branches of PNB Housing Finance in your city