Nainital Bank Interest Rates on FD, May 2017
Fixed Deposit Interest Rate of Nainital
|Tenure||General Rates||Senior Citizen Rates|
|7 days to 14 days||4.00%||4.50%|
|15 days to 30 days||4.50%||5.00%|
|31 days to 45 days||6.00%||6.50%|
|46 days to 90 days||6.50%||7.00%|
|91 days to 179 days||6.75%||7.25%|
|180 days to 269 days||7.50%||8.00%|
|270 days to 364 days||7.50%||8.00%|
|1 year to 2 years||7.90%||8.40%|
|2 years 1 day to 2 years 364 days||7.75%||8.25%|
|3 years to 4 years 364 days||7.75%||8.25%|
|5 years to 10 years||7.50%||8.00%|
Nainital Bank FD Interest Rates
- Nainital Bank offers FD interest rates upto 7.00% per annum.
- Interest on deposits with Nainital Bank is typically compounded quarterly.
- Nainital Bank accepts deposits starting at Rs. 1000 for various tenures.
- For senior citizens (age more than 60 years), Nainital Bank offers higher interest rate over and above rates mentioned below.
Nainital Bank Fixed Deposit – Premature Withdrawl
- You may break you FD and withdrawal your money subject to minimum moratorium requirements.
- However, in case of premature withdrawal, Nainital Bank .
Loan against Nainital Bank FD
- Nainital Bank offers loan upto 0% against its own deposit. Note that you cannot obtain a loan against
FD from another bank.
- Applicable rate of interest on loan against FD is typically 0.5% to 2% over the fixed deposit rate.
Nainital Bank Interest Rates in your city. How and where to apply?
- Keep your KYC documents - PAN card, address proof and photo ready.
- In case you already hold an account with Nainital Bank, you don’t need to submit KYC documents again.
- To know more or apply, contact any of the branches of Nainital Bank in your city
About Nainital Bank
The Nainital Bank Limited is a small private bank with its head office at Nainital, Uttrakhand. Nainital bank was founded by legendary freedom fighter Govind Ballabh Pant in 1954. Over the years, Nainital Bank has expanded in Uttar Pradesh and Uttarakhand and has over 100 branches in other states like Rajasthan, Delhi and Haryana. In 1975, public sector lender Bank of Baroda (BOB) acquired 98.6% stake in Nainital Bank. In April 2004, National Insurance Company (NIC) signed an agreement with Nainital Bank for distribution of its general insurance products through the bank's branches across Uttarakhand, Haryana and New Delhi. It provides online facilities, apart from Personal Banking, Business Banking, Rural and Agricultural Banking. The Bank reported net profit of Rs. 65.42 crores for the year ended 31st March 2014.