LIC Housing Finance Interest Rates on FD, Mar 2017
Last Updated 23rd Mar 2017
Fixed Deposit Interest Rate of LIC
|Tenure||General Rates||Senior Citizen Rates|
|1 year 6 months||7.35%||7.60%|
LIC Housing Finance FD Maturity Calculator
Compare Offers and
Apply Loan Online
Get CashBack Upto
Assisted Digital Service
LIC Housing Finance FD Interest Rates
- LIC Housing Finance offers FD interest rates upto 7.00% per annum.
- Interest on deposits with LIC Housing Finance is typically compounded quarterly.
- LIC Housing Finance accepts deposits starting at Rs. 1000 for various tenures.
- For senior citizens (age more than 60 years), LIC Housing Finance offers higher interest rate over and above rates mentioned below.
LIC Housing Finance Fixed Deposit – Premature Withdrawl
- You may break you FD and withdrawal your money subject to minimum moratorium requirements.
- However, in case of premature withdrawal, LIC Housing Finance pays 2% lower ROI than that applicable for actual duration of deposit.
Loan against LIC Housing Finance FD
- LIC Housing Finance offers loan upto 75% against its own deposit. Note that you cannot obtain a loan against
FD from another bank.
- Applicable rate of interest on loan against FD is typically 0.5% to 2% over the fixed deposit rate.
LIC Housing Finance Interest Rates in your city. How and where to apply?
- Keep your KYC documents - PAN card, address proof and photo ready.
- In case you already hold an account with LIC Housing Finance, you don’t need to submit KYC documents again.
- To know more or apply, contact any of the branches of LIC Housing Finance in your city