IndusInd Bank Interest Rates on FD, Jun 2017
Fixed Deposit Interest Rate of IndusInd Bank
|Tenure||General Rates||Senior Citizen Rates|
|7 days to 14 days||4.00%||4.50%|
|15 days to 30 days||5.00%||5.50%|
|31 days to 45 days||5.50%||6.00%|
|46 days to 60 days||6.00%||6.50%|
|61 days to 120 days||6.25%||6.75%|
|121 days to 269 days||6.50%||7.00%|
|270 days to 364 days||6.75%||7.25%|
|1 year to 1 year 59 days||7.15%||7.65%|
|1 year 2 months to 1 year 364 days||7.05%||7.55%|
|2 years to 10 years||6.75%||7.25%|
IndusInd Bank FD Interest Rates
- IndusInd Bank offers FD interest rates upto 7.00% per annum.
- Interest on deposits with IndusInd Bank is typically compounded quarterly.
- IndusInd Bank accepts deposits starting at Rs. 1000 for various tenures.
- For senior citizens (age more than 60 years), IndusInd Bank offers higher interest rate over and above rates mentioned below.
IndusInd Bank Fixed Deposit – Premature Withdrawl
- You may break you FD and withdrawal your money subject to minimum moratorium requirements.
- However, in case of premature withdrawal, IndusInd Bank pays 1% lower ROI than that applicable for actual duration of deposit.
Loan against IndusInd Bank FD
- IndusInd Bank offers loan upto 90% against its own deposit. Note that you cannot obtain a loan against
FD from another bank.
- Applicable rate of interest on loan against FD is typically 0.5% to 2% over the fixed deposit rate.
IndusInd Bank Interest Rates in your city. How and where to apply?
- Keep your KYC documents - PAN card, address proof and photo ready.
- In case you already hold an account with IndusInd Bank, you don’t need to submit KYC documents again.
- To know more or apply, contact any of the branches of IndusInd Bank in your city
About IndusInd Bank
IndusInd Bank is a private sector bank in India with its headquarters in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It was incorporated in 1994 and was inaugurated by then Finance Minister Dr. Manmohan Singh. It is among the new generation private banks in India and has specialized in retail banking services by continuously introducing newer technologies. As on June, 2014 IndusInd Bank had 638 branches and 1,238 ATMs spread across 439 cities in the country. The bank has representative offices in Dubai and London to handle the needs of NRIs in these countries. It also acts as a clearing bank for both major stock exchanges in India- BSE and NSE. For the year ended March 31st, 2014 IndusInd Bank recorded a net profit of Rs. 1,408 crore depicting a year-on-year growth of 33%. The total advances for year 2014 stood at Rs. 55,102 crore recording a growth of 24% over last year. The bank has received many awards and accolades over the years for its services driven through technology. It was awarded 'Fastest Growing Mid-Size Bank' by Businessworld- PwC survey in 2013 and 'IT Excellence award' by VMware in 2013 for virtualization of critical business applications.