HSBC Bank Interest Rates on FD, Apr 2017
Last Updated 19th Apr 2017
Fixed Deposit Interest Rate of HSBC
|Tenure||General Rates||Senior Citizen Rates|
|7 days to 14 days||3.25%||3.75%|
|15 days to 29 days||3.50%||4.00%|
|30 days to 59 days||3.75%||4.25%|
|60 days to 89 days||4.50%||5.00%|
|90 days to 93 days||5.00%||5.50%|
|95 days to 269 days||5.00%||5.50%|
|270 days to 364 days||5.00%||5.50%|
|366 days to 399 days||5.00%||5.50%|
|401 days to 17 months 29 days||5.00%||5.50%|
|731 days to 35 months 29 days||5.00%||5.50%|
|18 months to 730 days||6.50%||7.00%|
|36 months to 47 months 29 days||5.00%||5.50%|
HSBC Bank FD Maturity Calculator
Compare Offers and
Apply Loan Online
Get CashBack Upto
Assisted Digital Service
HSBC Bank FD Interest Rates
- HSBC Bank offers FD interest rates upto 7.00% per annum.
- Interest on deposits with HSBC Bank is typically compounded quarterly.
- HSBC Bank accepts deposits starting at Rs. 1000 for various tenures.
- For senior citizens (age more than 60 years), HSBC Bank offers higher interest rate over and above rates mentioned below.
HSBC Bank Fixed Deposit – Premature Withdrawl
- You may break you FD and withdrawal your money subject to minimum moratorium requirements.
- However, in case of premature withdrawal, HSBC Bank pays 1% lower ROI than that applicable for actual duration of deposit.
Loan against HSBC Bank FD
- HSBC Bank offers loan upto 90% against its own deposit. Note that you cannot obtain a loan against
FD from another bank.
- Applicable rate of interest on loan against FD is typically 0.5% to 2% over the fixed deposit rate.
HSBC Bank Interest Rates in your city. How and where to apply?
- Keep your KYC documents - PAN card, address proof and photo ready.
- In case you already hold an account with HSBC Bank, you don’t need to submit KYC documents again.
- To know more or apply, contact any of the branches of HSBC Bank in your city