HDFC Bank Interest Rates on FD, Jul 2017
Fixed Deposit Interest Rate of HDFC
|Tenure||General Rates||Senior Citizen Rates|
|7 days to 14 days||3.50%||4.00%|
|15 days to 29 days||4.25%||4.75%|
|30 days to 45 days||5.50%||6.00%|
|46 days to 6 months||5.75%||6.25%|
|6 months 1 day to 9 months 15 days||6.00%||6.50%|
|9 months 16 days to 364 days||6.25%||6.75%|
|1 year 1 day to 1 year 3 days||6.95%||7.45%|
|1 year 4 days to 2 years||6.25%||6.75%|
|2 years 1 day to 10 years||6.00%||6.50%|
HDFC Bank FD Interest Rates
- HDFC Bank offers FD interest rates upto 7.00% per annum.
- Interest on deposits with HDFC Bank is typically compounded quarterly.
- HDFC Bank accepts deposits starting at Rs. 1000 for various tenures.
- For senior citizens (age more than 60 years), HDFC Bank offers higher interest rate over and above rates mentioned below.
HDFC Bank Fixed Deposit – Premature Withdrawl
- You may break you FD and withdrawal your money subject to minimum moratorium requirements.
- However, in case of premature withdrawal, HDFC Bank pays 1% lower ROI than that applicable for actual duration of deposit.
Loan against HDFC Bank FD
- HDFC Bank offers loan upto 90% against its own deposit. Note that you cannot obtain a loan against
FD from another bank.
- Applicable rate of interest on loan against FD is typically 0.5% to 2% over the fixed deposit rate.
HDFC Bank Interest Rates in your city. How and where to apply?
- Keep your KYC documents - PAN card, address proof and photo ready.
- In case you already hold an account with HDFC Bank, you don’t need to submit KYC documents again.
- To know more or apply, contact any of the branches of HDFC Bank in your city
About HDFC Bank
HDFC bank is an Indian private sector bank promoted by Housing Development Finance Corporation (HDFC) in the year 1994, as a part of RBI's liberalization of Indian Banking industry. The bank has registered a rapid growth and is currently ranked as the fifth largest bank and second largest private sector bank in India in terms of its assets size, estimated at Rs 4,91,599 crore as on 31st March 2014. Currently, the bank has a huge franchise of 2.8 crore customers in India. As of June14, HDFC Bank had 3,488 branches, 11,426 ATMs and an employee base of 69,000 covering 2,231 cities. Over the years, the BanK's brand is associated with superior level of customer service. HDFC Bank was awarded as 'India's most valuable brand’ by BrandZ in 2014 and ‘Best Bank in India (large banks)’ by Businessworld in the year 2013.The bank also runs several corporate social responsibility programs focussed at improving financial literacy and spreading the importance of education in the country.