Development Credit Bank Interest Rates on FD, May 2017
Fixed Deposit Interest Rate of DCB
|Tenure||General Rates||Senior Citizen Rates|
|7 days to 14 days||4.00%||4.50%|
|15 days to 45 days||4.00%||4.50%|
|46 days to 90 days||5.00%||5.50%|
|91 days to 179 days||6.25%||6.75%|
|6 months to 364 days||6.80%||7.30%|
|12 months to 17 months 29 days||7.00%||7.50%|
|18 months to 23 months 29 days||7.10%||7.60%|
|24 months to 35 months 29 days||7.20%||7.70%|
|36 months to 59 months 29 days||7.25%||7.75%|
|60 months 1 day to 120 months||7.20%||7.70%|
Development Credit Bank FD Interest Rates
- Development Credit Bank offers FD interest rates upto 7.00% per annum.
- Interest on deposits with Development Credit Bank is typically compounded quarterly.
- Development Credit Bank accepts deposits starting at Rs. 1000 for various tenures.
- For senior citizens (age more than 60 years), Development Credit Bank offers higher interest rate over and above rates mentioned below.
Development Credit Bank Fixed Deposit – Premature Withdrawl
- You may break you FD and withdrawal your money subject to minimum moratorium requirements.
- However, in case of premature withdrawal, Development Credit Bank .
Loan against Development Credit Bank FD
- Development Credit Bank offers loan upto 0% against its own deposit. Note that you cannot obtain a loan against
FD from another bank.
- Applicable rate of interest on loan against FD is typically 0.5% to 2% over the fixed deposit rate.
Development Credit Bank Interest Rates in your city. How and where to apply?
- Keep your KYC documents - PAN card, address proof and photo ready.
- In case you already hold an account with Development Credit Bank, you don’t need to submit KYC documents again.
- To know more or apply, contact any of the branches of Development Credit Bank in your city
About Development Credit Bank
In 1930s, two banks, Ismailia Co-operative Bank Limited and the Masalawala Co-operative Bank merged to form Development Co-operative Bank, which converted into Development Credit Bank (DCB Bank) after it was granted scheduled bank license by the Reserve Bank of India in May 1995. Development Credit Bank is a private sector bank with network of 130 plus branches, more than 236 ATM's across 17 states and 2 union territories in India. DCB Bank's financial products and services range from loans for small and medium enterprises, wealth management, internet banking, banking for NRIs, business finance, home loans etc. The Net Profit of DCB bank increased from Rs. 102.06 crores in FY2013 to Rs. 151.36 crores in FY2014. The total assets of the bank as of March 2014 stood at Rs. 12,923.14