Deutsche Bank Interest Rates on FD, Jun 2017
Fixed Deposit Interest Rate of Deutsche
|Tenure||General Rates||Senior Citizen Rates|
|8 days to 29 days||4.50%||4.50%|
|30 days to 45 days||4.75%||4.75%|
|46 days to 59 days||5.00%||5.00%|
|60 days to 89 days||5.25%||5.25%|
|90 days to 99 days||5.25%||5.75%|
|101 days to 180 days||5.75%||6.25%|
|181 days to 270 days||5.95%||6.45%|
|271 days to 1 year||6.00%||6.50%|
|1 year 1 day to 2 years||6.90%||6.90%|
|2 years 1 day to 3 years||7.00%||7.00%|
|3 years 1 day to 4 years||7.00%||7.25%|
|4 years 1 day to 4 years 364 days||7.25%||7.50%|
Deutsche Bank FD Interest Rates
- Deutsche Bank offers FD interest rates upto 7.00% per annum.
- Interest on deposits with Deutsche Bank is typically compounded quarterly.
- Deutsche Bank accepts deposits starting at Rs. 1000 for various tenures.
- For senior citizens (age more than 60 years), Deutsche Bank offers higher interest rate over and above rates mentioned below.
Deutsche Bank Fixed Deposit – Premature Withdrawl
- You may break you FD and withdrawal your money subject to minimum moratorium requirements.
- However, in case of premature withdrawal, Deutsche Bank pays 1% lower ROI than that applicable for actual duration of deposit.
Loan against Deutsche Bank FD
- Deutsche Bank offers loan upto 95% against its own deposit. Note that you cannot obtain a loan against
FD from another bank.
- Applicable rate of interest on loan against FD is typically 0.5% to 2% over the fixed deposit rate.
Deutsche Bank Interest Rates in your city. How and where to apply?
- Keep your KYC documents - PAN card, address proof and photo ready.
- In case you already hold an account with Deutsche Bank, you don’t need to submit KYC documents again.
- To know more or apply, contact any of the branches of Deutsche Bank in your city
About Deutsche Bank
Deutsche Bank is a foreign bank operating in India with its headquarter in Mumbai, Mahrashtra. It was incorporated in 1980 as European Asian Bank. In 1986 Deutsche Bank took over European Asian Bank and renamed it Deutsche Bank (Asia) which was later merged with Deutsche Bank AG in 1988. Deutsche Bank provides fully-integrated financial services to Indian corporate, institutional and individual clients. At present Deutsche Bank operates 17 branches across the country. The bank provides financial services including on-shore investment banking, institutional equities broking, asset and private wealth management, retail banking and business processes outsourcing. Over its 30 years of operations Deutsche Bank has won many awards for their services to Indian customers. It was awarded 'Best International Trade Bank in India' by Euromoney in 2012 and 'Best Mid Sized Bank by Asset Quality' by Business Toady in 2012.