Dena Bank Interest Rates on FD, May 2017
Last Updated 23rd May 2017
Fixed Deposit Interest Rate of Dena
|Tenure||General Rates||Senior Citizen Rates|
|7 days to 14 days||4.50%||5.00%|
|15 days to 29 days||4.50%||5.00%|
|30 days to 45 days||5.00%||5.50%|
|46 days to 60 days||5.75%||6.25%|
|61 days to 90 days||5.75%||6.25%|
|91 days to 120 days||6.00%||6.50%|
|120 days to 179 days||6.00%||6.50%|
|180 days to 270 days||6.50%||7.00%|
|271 days to 4 years 364 days||6.90%||7.40%|
|5 years to 10 years||7.00%||7.50%|
Dena Bank FD Maturity Calculator
Compare Offers and
Apply Loan Online
Get CashBack Upto
Assisted Digital Service
Dena Bank FD Interest Rates
- Dena Bank offers FD interest rates upto 7.00% per annum.
- Interest on deposits with Dena Bank is typically compounded quarterly.
- Dena Bank accepts deposits starting at Rs. 1000 for various tenures.
- For senior citizens (age more than 60 years), Dena Bank offers higher interest rate over and above rates mentioned below.
Dena Bank Fixed Deposit – Premature Withdrawl
- You may break you FD and withdrawal your money subject to minimum moratorium requirements.
- However, in case of premature withdrawal, Dena Bank pays 1% lower ROI than that applicable for actual duration of deposit.
Loan against Dena Bank FD
- Dena Bank offers loan upto 90% against its own deposit. Note that you cannot obtain a loan against
FD from another bank.
- Applicable rate of interest on loan against FD is typically 0.5% to 2% over the fixed deposit rate.
Dena Bank Interest Rates in your city. How and where to apply?
- Keep your KYC documents - PAN card, address proof and photo ready.
- In case you already hold an account with Dena Bank, you don’t need to submit KYC documents again.
- To know more or apply, contact any of the branches of Dena Bank in your city