DBS Bank Interest Rates on FD, May 2017
Last Updated 23rd May 2017
Fixed Deposit Interest Rate of DBS
|Tenure||General Rates||Senior Citizen Rates|
|8 days to 29 days||4.25%||4.25%|
|30 days to 45 days||4.50%||4.50%|
|46 days to 60 days||5.00%||5.00%|
|61 days to 90 days||5.50%||5.50%|
|91 days to 180 days||5.75%||5.75%|
|181 days to 269 days||6.00%||6.00%|
|270 days to 364 days||6.10%||6.10%|
|15 months 1 day to 1 year 364 days||6.30%||6.30%|
|1 year to 15 months||6.30%||6.30%|
|2 years to 2 years 364 days||6.50%||6.50%|
|3 years to 3 years 364 days||6.50%||6.50%|
|4 years to 4 years 364 days||6.60%||6.60%|
|5 years to 10 years||6.70%||6.70%|
DBS Bank FD Maturity Calculator
Compare Offers and
Apply Loan Online
Get CashBack Upto
Assisted Digital Service
DBS Bank FD Interest Rates
- DBS Bank offers FD interest rates upto 7.00% per annum.
- Interest on deposits with DBS Bank is typically compounded quarterly.
- DBS Bank accepts deposits starting at Rs. 1000 for various tenures.
- For senior citizens (age more than 60 years), DBS Bank offers higher interest rate over and above rates mentioned below.
DBS Bank Fixed Deposit – Premature Withdrawl
- You may break you FD and withdrawal your money subject to minimum moratorium requirements.
- However, in case of premature withdrawal, DBS Bank .
Loan against DBS Bank FD
- DBS Bank offers loan upto 0% against its own deposit. Note that you cannot obtain a loan against
FD from another bank.
- Applicable rate of interest on loan against FD is typically 0.5% to 2% over the fixed deposit rate.
DBS Bank Interest Rates in your city. How and where to apply?
- Keep your KYC documents - PAN card, address proof and photo ready.
- In case you already hold an account with DBS Bank, you don’t need to submit KYC documents again.
- To know more or apply, contact any of the branches of DBS Bank in your city