Corporation Bank Interest Rates on FD, Mar 2017
Fixed Deposit Interest Rate of Corporation
|Tenure||General Rates||Senior Citizen Rates|
|7 days to 14 days||5.00%||5.50%|
|15 days to 45 days||5.00%||5.50%|
|46 days to 60 days||6.00%||6.50%|
|61 days to 90 days||6.00%||6.50%|
|91 days to 120 days||6.30%||6.80%|
|121 days to 180 days||6.30%||6.80%|
|181 days to 270 days||6.50%||7.00%|
|271 days to 364 days||6.50%||7.00%|
|1 year to 2 years 364 days||6.90%||7.40%|
|3 years to 10 years||6.80%||7.30%|
Corporation Bank FD Maturity Calculator
Corporation Bank FD Interest Rates
- Corporation Bank offers FD interest rates upto 7.00% per annum.
- Interest on deposits with Corporation Bank is typically compounded quarterly.
- Corporation Bank accepts deposits starting at Rs. 1000 for various tenures.
- For senior citizens (age more than 60 years), Corporation Bank offers higher interest rate over and above rates mentioned below.
Corporation Bank Fixed Deposit – Premature Withdrawl
- You may break you FD and withdrawal your money subject to minimum moratorium requirements.
- However, in case of premature withdrawal, Corporation Bank pays 1% lower ROI than that applicable for actual duration of deposit.
Loan against Corporation Bank FD
- Corporation Bank offers loan upto 90% against its own deposit. Note that you cannot obtain a loan against
FD from another bank.
- Applicable rate of interest on loan against FD is typically 0.5% to 2% over the fixed deposit rate.
Corporation Bank Interest Rates in your city. How and where to apply?
- Keep your KYC documents - PAN card, address proof and photo ready.
- In case you already hold an account with Corporation Bank, you don’t need to submit KYC documents again.
- To know more or apply, contact any of the branches of Corporation Bank in your city
About Corporation Bank
Corporation Bank is a public sector bank in India with its headquarter in Mangalore, Karnataka. It was incorporated in 1906 as Canara Banking Corporation Ltd. and became a nationalized bank in 1980. In 1997, Corporation Bank became the second bank to enter in to the capital market with its IPO being subscribed over 13 times. At present Corporation Bank has over 2,053 fully automated CBS branches, 2,568 ATMs and 4,349 branchless banking units spread across the country. The Bank provides employment to over 18,000 people at present. Over its 109 years of journey the bank has received many awards for its services most notably as the No.1 bank under 'National Awards for Excellence in MSE Lending' for the year 2012-13 under public sector banks from Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises.