City Union Bank Interest Rates on FD, Jun 2017
Fixed Deposit Interest Rate of City Union
|Tenure||General Rates||Senior Citizen Rates|
|7 days to 90 days||6.25%||6.25%|
|91 days to 180 days||6.75%||6.75%|
|181 days to 364 days||7.00%||7.00%|
|1 year 1 day to 5 years||6.85%||7.10%|
|5 years 1 day to 10 years||6.70%||6.95%|
City Union Bank FD Interest Rates
- City Union Bank offers FD interest rates upto 7.00% per annum.
- Interest on deposits with City Union Bank is typically compounded quarterly.
- City Union Bank accepts deposits starting at Rs. 1000 for various tenures.
- For senior citizens (age more than 60 years), City Union Bank offers higher interest rate over and above rates mentioned below.
City Union Bank Fixed Deposit – Premature Withdrawl
- You may break you FD and withdrawal your money subject to minimum moratorium requirements.
- However, in case of premature withdrawal, City Union Bank .
Loan against City Union Bank FD
- City Union Bank offers loan upto 0% against its own deposit. Note that you cannot obtain a loan against
FD from another bank.
- Applicable rate of interest on loan against FD is typically 0.5% to 2% over the fixed deposit rate.
City Union Bank Interest Rates in your city. How and where to apply?
- Keep your KYC documents - PAN card, address proof and photo ready.
- In case you already hold an account with City Union Bank, you don’t need to submit KYC documents again.
- To know more or apply, contact any of the branches of City Union Bank in your city
About City Union Bank
City Union Bank started its operations 110 years ago as a regional bank in Thanjavur district of Tamil Nadu on 31st October 1904 by the name of The Kumbakonam Bank Limited. The bank took over assets and liabilities of the Common Wealth Bank and its five branches in the year 1957. In April 1965, the bank amalgamated two other banks namely 'The City Forward Bank' and 'The Union Bank' and name of bank was changed to 'The Kumbakonam City Union Bank'. Finally on December 1987, the name of bank was changed to City Union Bank. Today City Union Bank has 426 branches and 839 ATM's across the country. The bank reported total assets of Rs. 24,993.83 crores as of year ending 31st March 2014. City Union Bank operates in four segments viz Corporate/Wholesale Banking, Retail Banking, Treasury and Other Banking services. Bank offers various online facilities to its customers for reliable banking like online bill payment, online shopping, online E-Tax payment etc.