Central Bank of India Interest Rates on FD, Jul 2017
Last Updated 18th Jul 2017
Fixed Deposit Interest Rate of Central Bank
|Tenure||General Rates||Senior Citizen Rates|
|7 days to 14 days||4.75%||5.25%|
|15 days to 30 days||5.50%||6.00%|
|31 days to 45 days||5.50%||6.00%|
|46 days to 59 days||5.50%||6.00%|
|60 days to 90 days||5.50%||6.00%|
|91 days to 179 days||6.50%||7.00%|
|180 days to 270 days||6.50%||7.00%|
|271 days to 364 days||6.50%||7.00%|
|1 year to 1 year 364 days||6.60%||6.10%|
|2 years to 2 years 364 days||6.50%||7.00%|
|3 years to 4 years 364 days||6.50%||7.00%|
|5 years to 10 years||6.50%||7.00%|
Central Bank of India FD Maturity Calculator
Compare Offers and
Apply Loan Online
Get CashBack Upto
Assisted Digital Service
Central Bank of India FD Interest Rates
- Central Bank of India offers FD interest rates upto 7.00% per annum.
- Interest on deposits with Central Bank of India is typically compounded quarterly.
- Central Bank of India accepts deposits starting at Rs. 1000 for various tenures.
- For senior citizens (age more than 60 years), Central Bank of India offers higher interest rate over and above rates mentioned below.
Central Bank of India Fixed Deposit – Premature Withdrawl
- You may break you FD and withdrawal your money subject to minimum moratorium requirements.
- However, in case of premature withdrawal, Central Bank of India pays interest at ROI applicable for actual duration of deposit with nil penalty for deposits kept for 28 days or more.
Loan against Central Bank of India FD
- Central Bank of India offers loan upto 90% against its own deposit. Note that you cannot obtain a loan against
FD from another bank.
- Applicable rate of interest on loan against FD is typically 0.5% to 2% over the fixed deposit rate.
Central Bank of India Interest Rates in your city. How and where to apply?
- Keep your KYC documents - PAN card, address proof and photo ready.
- In case you already hold an account with Central Bank of India, you don’t need to submit KYC documents again.
- To know more or apply, contact any of the branches of Central Bank of India in your city