Catholic Syrian Bank Interest Rates on FD, Mar 2017
Fixed Deposit Interest Rate of Catholic Syrian
|Tenure||General Rates||Senior Citizen Rates|
|7 days to 14 days||3.50%||-|
|15 days to 29 days||4.00%||-|
|30 days to 90 days||5.00%||-|
|91 days to 179 days||5.50%||-|
|180 days to 364 days||6.25%||-|
|1 year 1 day to 10 years||6.50%||-|
Catholic Syrian Bank FD Interest Rates
- Catholic Syrian Bank offers FD interest rates upto 7.00% per annum.
- Interest on deposits with Catholic Syrian Bank is typically compounded quarterly.
- Catholic Syrian Bank accepts deposits starting at Rs. 1000 for various tenures.
- For senior citizens (age more than 60 years), Catholic Syrian Bank offers higher interest rate over and above rates mentioned below.
Catholic Syrian Bank Fixed Deposit – Premature Withdrawl
- You may break you FD and withdrawal your money subject to minimum moratorium requirements.
- However, in case of premature withdrawal, Catholic Syrian Bank .
Loan against Catholic Syrian Bank FD
- Catholic Syrian Bank offers loan upto 0% against its own deposit. Note that you cannot obtain a loan against
FD from another bank.
- Applicable rate of interest on loan against FD is typically 0.5% to 2% over the fixed deposit rate.
Catholic Syrian Bank Interest Rates in your city. How and where to apply?
- Keep your KYC documents - PAN card, address proof and photo ready.
- In case you already hold an account with Catholic Syrian Bank, you don’t need to submit KYC documents again.
- To know more or apply, contact any of the branches of Catholic Syrian Bank in your city
About Catholic Syrian Bank
Catholic Syrian Bank (CSB) is south India based private sector bank. With the Swadeshi Movement of early 20th century as its base, Catholic Syrian Bank was incorporated on 26th November 1920 in the Thrissur district of Kerala. In August 1969, the bank was included in the Second Schedule to the Reserve Bank of India Act 1934. In 1975, the Bank attained the status of "A" Class Scheduled Bank when its total Deposits crossed Rs.25 crores. At present, CSB has a network of 431 branches and 232 ATMs across the country. The bank has strong presence in rural India and around 60% of bank's branches are located in the semi-urban areas of country.