Canara Bank Interest Rates on FD, Mar 2017
Last Updated 27th Mar 2017
Fixed Deposit Interest Rate of Canara
|Tenure||General Rates||Senior Citizen Rates|
|7 days to 14 days||4.20%||4.70%|
|15 days to 30 days||4.20%||4.70%|
|31 days to 45 days||4.50%||5.00%|
|46 days to 60 days||4.75%||5.25%|
|61 days to 90 days||4.75%||5.25%|
|91 days to 120 days||5.50%||6.00%|
|121 days to 179 days||5.75%||6.25%|
|180 days to 364 days||6.50%||7.00%|
|1 year to 10 years||6.90%||7.40%|
Canara Bank FD Maturity Calculator
Compare Offers and
Apply Loan Online
Get CashBack Upto
Assisted Digital Service
Canara Bank FD Interest Rates
- Canara Bank offers FD interest rates upto 7.00% per annum.
- Interest on deposits with Canara Bank is typically compounded quarterly.
- Canara Bank accepts deposits starting at Rs. 1000 for various tenures.
- For senior citizens (age more than 60 years), Canara Bank offers higher interest rate over and above rates mentioned below.
Canara Bank Fixed Deposit – Premature Withdrawl
- You may break you FD and withdrawal your money subject to minimum moratorium requirements.
- However, in case of premature withdrawal, Canara Bank pays 1% lower ROI than that applicable for actual duration of deposit.
Loan against Canara Bank FD
- Canara Bank offers loan upto 90% against its own deposit. Note that you cannot obtain a loan against
FD from another bank.
- Applicable rate of interest on loan against FD is typically 0.5% to 2% over the fixed deposit rate.
Canara Bank Interest Rates in your city. How and where to apply?
- Keep your KYC documents - PAN card, address proof and photo ready.
- In case you already hold an account with Canara Bank, you don’t need to submit KYC documents again.
- To know more or apply, contact any of the branches of Canara Bank in your city