Bank of Maharashtra Interest Rates on FD, Jun 2017
Last Updated 26th Jun 2017
Fixed Deposit Interest Rate of Bank Maharashtra
|Tenure||General Rates||Senior Citizen Rates|
|7 days to 45 days||4.25%||4.25%|
|46 days to 90 days||5.25%||5.25%|
|91 days to 364 days||6.00%||6.50%|
|1 year 1 day to 3 years||6.25%||6.75%|
|3 years 1 day to 10 years||6.00%||6.50%|
Bank of Maharashtra FD Maturity Calculator
Compare Offers and
Apply Loan Online
Get CashBack Upto
Assisted Digital Service
Bank of Maharashtra FD Interest Rates
- Bank of Maharashtra offers FD interest rates upto 7.00% per annum.
- Interest on deposits with Bank of Maharashtra is typically compounded quarterly.
- Bank of Maharashtra accepts deposits starting at Rs. 1000 for various tenures.
- For senior citizens (age more than 60 years), Bank of Maharashtra offers higher interest rate over and above rates mentioned below.
Bank of Maharashtra Fixed Deposit – Premature Withdrawl
- You may break you FD and withdrawal your money subject to minimum moratorium requirements.
- However, in case of premature withdrawal, Bank of Maharashtra interest as per applicabe bank policy.
Loan against Bank of Maharashtra FD
- Bank of Maharashtra offers loan upto 0% against its own deposit. Note that you cannot obtain a loan against
FD from another bank.
- Applicable rate of interest on loan against FD is typically 0.5% to 2% over the fixed deposit rate.
Bank of Maharashtra Interest Rates in your city. How and where to apply?
- Keep your KYC documents - PAN card, address proof and photo ready.
- In case you already hold an account with Bank of Maharashtra, you don’t need to submit KYC documents again.
- To know more or apply, contact any of the branches of Bank of Maharashtra in your city