Bank of India Interest Rates on FD, Mar 2017
Last Updated 20th Mar 2017
Fixed Deposit Interest Rate of Bank of India
|Tenure||General Rates||Senior Citizen Rates|
|7 days to 14 days||4.00%||4.00%|
|15 days to 30 days||4.25%||4.25%|
|31 days to 45 days||4.25%||4.25%|
|46 days to 179 days||6.50%||6.50%|
|180 days to 269 days||6.75%||7.25%|
|270 days to 364 days||6.90%||7.40%|
|1 year to 1 year 364 days||7.00%||7.50%|
|2 years to 2 years 364 days||7.00%||7.50%|
|3 years to 4 years 364 days||6.90%||7.40%|
|5 years to 7 years 364 days||6.90%||7.40%|
|8 years to 10 years||6.90%||7.40%|
Bank of India FD Maturity Calculator
Compare Offers and
Apply Loan Online
Get CashBack Upto
Assisted Digital Service
Bank of India FD Interest Rates
- Bank of India offers FD interest rates upto 7.00% per annum.
- Interest on deposits with Bank of India is typically compounded quarterly.
- Bank of India accepts deposits starting at Rs. 1000 for various tenures.
- For senior citizens (age more than 60 years), Bank of India offers higher interest rate over and above rates mentioned below.
Bank of India Fixed Deposit – Premature Withdrawl
- You may break you FD and withdrawal your money subject to minimum moratorium requirements.
- However, in case of premature withdrawal, Bank of India pays applicable ROI for actual duration of deposit.
Loan against Bank of India FD
- Bank of India offers loan upto 90% against its own deposit. Note that you cannot obtain a loan against
FD from another bank.
- Applicable rate of interest on loan against FD is typically 0.5% to 2% over the fixed deposit rate.
Bank of India Interest Rates in your city. How and where to apply?
- Keep your KYC documents - PAN card, address proof and photo ready.
- In case you already hold an account with Bank of India, you don’t need to submit KYC documents again.
- To know more or apply, contact any of the branches of Bank of India in your city