Bank of Baroda Interest Rates on FD, Jun 2017
Fixed Deposit Interest Rate of Bank of Baroda
|Tenure||General Rates||Senior Citizen Rates|
|7 days to 45 days||4.50%||4.50%|
|46 days to 90 days||5.75%||6.25%|
|91 days to 180 days||6.25%||6.75%|
|181 days to 364 days||6.50%||7.00%|
|1 year to 3 years||6.90%||7.40%|
|3 years 1 day to 5 years||6.75%||7.25%|
|5 years 1 day to 10 years||6.50%||7.00%|
Bank of Baroda FD Interest Rates
- Bank of Baroda offers FD interest rates upto 7.00% per annum.
- Interest on deposits with Bank of Baroda is typically compounded quarterly.
- Bank of Baroda accepts deposits starting at Rs. 1000 for various tenures.
- For senior citizens (age more than 60 years), Bank of Baroda offers higher interest rate over and above rates mentioned below.
Bank of Baroda Fixed Deposit – Premature Withdrawl
- You may break you FD and withdrawal your money subject to minimum moratorium requirements.
- However, in case of premature withdrawal, Bank of Baroda pays 1% lower ROI than that applicable for actual duration of deposit.
Loan against Bank of Baroda FD
- Bank of Baroda offers loan upto 95% against its own deposit. Note that you cannot obtain a loan against
FD from another bank.
- Applicable rate of interest on loan against FD is typically 0.5% to 2% over the fixed deposit rate.
Bank of Baroda Interest Rates in your city. How and where to apply?
- Keep your KYC documents - PAN card, address proof and photo ready.
- In case you already hold an account with Bank of Baroda, you don’t need to submit KYC documents again.
- To know more or apply, contact any of the branches of Bank of Baroda in your city
About Bank of Baroda
Bank of Baroda (BoB) is an Indian state owned bank with its headquarters in Vadodara, Gujarat. It was founded in 1908 by Maharaja of Baroda. The bank was later nationalized in 1969 by Govt. of India and designated as Public Sector Undertaking (PSU). BoB offers a variety of banking products and financial services in India. As on July 2014, Bank of Baroda had more than 4,956 branches across the country and 104 foreign branches served by over 42,215 employees. As on 31st March 2014, Bank of Baroda had assets worth Rs 6,59,504 crore . The bank recorded a net profit of Rs 4,541 crore during FY 2014 and total advances stood at Rs 3,97,005 crore on 31st March 2014 . Bank of Baroda has received many awards and accolades for providing excellent services to its customer. It was awarded 'Social Banking Excellence Award' under public sector bank category by ASSOCHAM in 2014. It was also awarded "Best Public Sector Bank Award" under the category Global Business Development at Dun & Bradstreet "Polaris Financial Technology Banking Awards 2013.