Axis Bank Interest Rates on FD, Aug 2017
Fixed Deposit Interest Rate of Axis
|Tenure||General Rates||Senior Citizen Rates|
|7 days to 29 days||3.50%||3.50%|
|30 days to 45 days||5.50%||5.50%|
|46 days to 89 days||6.00%||6.00%|
|90 days to 179 days||6.25%||6.25%|
|6 months to 8 months 29 days||6.50%||6.75%|
|9 months to 364 days||6.50%||6.75%|
|18 months to 10 years||6.25%||6.75%|
|1 year to 1 year 5 months 29 days||6.75%||7.25%|
Axis Bank FD Interest Rates
- Axis Bank offers FD interest rates upto 7.00% per annum.
- Interest on deposits with Axis Bank is typically compounded quarterly.
- Axis Bank accepts deposits starting at Rs. 1000 for various tenures.
- For senior citizens (age more than 60 years), Axis Bank offers higher interest rate over and above rates mentioned below.
Axis Bank Fixed Deposit – Premature Withdrawl
- You may break you FD and withdrawal your money subject to minimum moratorium requirements.
- However, in case of premature withdrawal, Axis Bank pays 1% lower ROI than that applicable for actual duration of deposit.
Loan against Axis Bank FD
- Axis Bank offers loan upto 90% against its own deposit. Note that you cannot obtain a loan against
FD from another bank.
- Applicable rate of interest on loan against FD is typically 0.5% to 2% over the fixed deposit rate.
Axis Bank Interest Rates in your city. How and where to apply?
- Keep your KYC documents - PAN card, address proof and photo ready.
- In case you already hold an account with Axis Bank, you don’t need to submit KYC documents again.
- To know more or apply, contact any of the branches of Axis Bank in your city
About Axis Bank
Axis Bank. formerly known as UTI Bank, is the third largest private sector bank in India with its headquarter based in Mumbai, Maharashtra. The bank was promoted by UTI Holdings, LIC, GIC and its four subsidiaries and was the first new private sector bank formed in the year 1993-1994, after Govt. of India's issued guidelines for formation of a new bank under the new liberalized regime. Today, the bank offers financial services across all consumer segments including retail, Large & Mid corporate, small and medium enterprises, and agriculture. As on 31st March 2014, Axis Bank had 2,402 branches, 12,992 ATM's and 42,420 employees spread all across the country. It has significant international presence as well with 7 international offices and branches opening in China and a subsidiary AXIS Bank UK in UK. Axis Bank has registered strong growth over the last few years. The bank's advances grew at 24% in FY14 over FY13 with retail advances estimated at Rs 59,531 crore comprising 27% of total advances. Home Loans is a key focus segment of the bank and account for 65% of its total retail advances and 18% of its total advances. The bank has won many awards and recognition for their work over the years, most notably 'Fastest growing large banks awards in both 2013 and 2014 by Business world magazine. The bank has also won "Consistent Performer- India" best bank survey' by Business Today & KPMG.