Andhra Bank Interest Rates on FD, Mar 2017
Last Updated 27th Mar 2017
Fixed Deposit Interest Rate of Andhra Bank
|Tenure||General Rates||Senior Citizen Rates|
|7 days to 14 days||4.00%||4.50%|
|15 days to 45 days||4.50%||5.00%|
|46 days to 90 days||5.00%||5.50%|
|91 days to 179 days||6.00%||6.50%|
|6 months to 8 months 29 days||6.25%||6.75%|
|9 months to 364 days||6.25%||6.75%|
|1 year to 2 years||7.00%||7.50%|
|2 years 1 day to 10 years||6.50%||7.00%|
Andhra Bank FD Maturity Calculator
Compare Offers and
Apply Loan Online
Get CashBack Upto
Assisted Digital Service
Andhra Bank FD Interest Rates
- Andhra Bank offers FD interest rates upto 7.00% per annum.
- Interest on deposits with Andhra Bank is typically compounded quarterly.
- Andhra Bank accepts deposits starting at Rs. 1000 for various tenures.
- For senior citizens (age more than 60 years), Andhra Bank offers higher interest rate over and above rates mentioned below.
Andhra Bank Fixed Deposit – Premature Withdrawl
- You may break you FD and withdrawal your money subject to minimum moratorium requirements.
- However, in case of premature withdrawal, Andhra Bank .
Loan against Andhra Bank FD
- Andhra Bank offers loan upto 0% against its own deposit. Note that you cannot obtain a loan against
FD from another bank.
- Applicable rate of interest on loan against FD is typically 0.5% to 2% over the fixed deposit rate.
Andhra Bank Interest Rates in your city. How and where to apply?
- Keep your KYC documents - PAN card, address proof and photo ready.
- In case you already hold an account with Andhra Bank, you don’t need to submit KYC documents again.
- To know more or apply, contact any of the branches of Andhra Bank in your city