Allahabad Bank Interest Rates on FD, Mar 2017
Last Updated 20th Mar 2017
Fixed Deposit Interest Rate of Allahabad Bank
|Tenure||General Rates||Senior Citizen Rates|
|7 days to 14 days||4.50%||-|
|15 days to 29 days||4.50%||-|
|30 days to 45 days||5.00%||-|
|46 days to 60 days||5.50%||-|
|61 days to 90 days||6.00%||-|
|91 days to 179 days||6.25%||-|
|180 days to 269 days||6.50%||-|
|270 days to 364 days||6.50%||-|
|1 year to 1 year 11 months 29 days||7.00%||-|
|2 years to 2 years 11 months 29 days||6.75%||-|
|3 years to 4 years 11 months 29 days||6.50%||-|
|5 years to 10 years||6.50%||-|
Allahabad Bank FD Maturity Calculator
Compare Offers and
Apply Loan Online
Get CashBack Upto
Assisted Digital Service
Allahabad Bank FD Interest Rates
- Allahabad Bank offers FD interest rates upto 7.00% per annum.
- Interest on deposits with Allahabad Bank is typically compounded quarterly.
- Allahabad Bank accepts deposits starting at Rs. 1000 for various tenures.
- For senior citizens (age more than 60 years), Allahabad Bank offers higher interest rate over and above rates mentioned below.
Allahabad Bank Fixed Deposit – Premature Withdrawl
- You may break you FD and withdrawal your money subject to minimum moratorium requirements.
- However, in case of premature withdrawal, Allahabad Bank .
Loan against Allahabad Bank FD
- Allahabad Bank offers loan upto 90% against its own deposit. Note that you cannot obtain a loan against
FD from another bank.
- Applicable rate of interest on loan against FD is typically 0.5% to 2% over the fixed deposit rate.
Allahabad Bank Interest Rates in your city. How and where to apply?
- Keep your KYC documents - PAN card, address proof and photo ready.
- In case you already hold an account with Allahabad Bank, you don’t need to submit KYC documents again.
- To know more or apply, contact any of the branches of Allahabad Bank in your city