Karur Vysya Bank FD Calculator
FD Calculator Karur Vysya Bank in India Jun 2017
|Tenure||Rates||Maturity Amount for Rs. 1 Lakh|
|7 days to 14 days||5.00% to 5.00%||Rs. 100,096 - Rs.100,192|
|15 days to 30 days||5.00% to 5.00%||Rs. 100,205 - Rs.100,411|
|31 days to 45 days||5.50% to 5.50%||Rs. 100,467 - Rs.100,678|
|46 days to 90 days||6.00% to 6.00%||Rs. 100,756 - Rs.101,479|
|91 days to 180 days||7.00% to 7.00%||Rs. 101,745 - Rs.103,481|
|181 days to 270 days||7.00% to 7.00%||Rs. 103,501 - Rs.105,267|
|271 days to 364 days||7.00% to 7.00%||Rs. 105,287 - Rs.107,166|
|1 year to 1 year 364 days||7.00% to 7.50%||Rs. 107,186 - Rs.115,999|
|2 years to 2 years 364 days||7.00% to 7.50%||Rs. 114,888 - Rs.124,946|
|3 years to 10 years||7.00% to 7.50%||Rs. 123,144 - Rs.210,235|
Karur Vysya Bank Fixed Deposit Calculator
Karur Vysya Bank, a leading Private Bank in India offers attractive interest rates upto 7.00% on its fixed deposits.
FD maturity amount that you will get depends upon
- Deposit amount
- Rate of interest
- FD tenure
- Compounding frequency
- TDS applicability and TDS rate
Karur Vysya Bank Fixed Deposit Interest Calculator
- In a periodic interest payout option, Karur Vysya Bank would transfer the interest earned at each interval (say, quarterly) to your bank account. The interest would remain the same across the life of the deposit. On maturity, unless the deposit is renewed, would transfer the principal amount to your bank account.
- In case you opt for a Karur Vysya Bank cumulative deposit, on maturity you would get a credit for the principal and interest earned net of TDS.
- Calculate the FD maturity amount using the FD calculator.
Tax on Fixed Deposit Karur Vysya
- In case the interest earned by you across all your fixed deposits across all branches of Karur Vysya Bank in a year exceeds 10,000, the bank must deduct TDS at 10.3%. In case your IT PAN is not updated in the Karur Vysya Bank records, it must deduct twice the TDS at 20.6%. So, do remember to update your PAN on your FD.
- Sorry, but we aren’t done with tax yet. This was only the TDS. Now, you would need to add the interest income on all your Karur Vysya Bank FD’s and other FD’s to your taxable income for the year. Based upon your tax bracket, income tax is payable on this income. Remember that you must estimate the interest income and all your other incomes and, based on this, pay advance tax on advance tax payment dates (15th Sep, 15th Dec, 15th March and 31st March).
- Karur Vysya Bank will also issue you a Form 16A giving details of tax deducted on FD interest and tax deposited by it with government treasury. The TDS amount deposited by the bank with Income Tax Department can be verified in your 26AS statement available online on IT department website or through your net banking account. You can claim credit for the TDS amount in your annual Income Tax Return.
Karur Vysya Bank FD interest rate calculator – Check your city
- Keep your KYC documents - PAN card, address proof and photo ready.
- To know more or apply, contact any of the branches of Karur Vysya Bank in your city
Frequently Asked Questions on FD Calculator Karur Vysya Bank
What is the highest interest earned on Karur Vysya Bank fixed deposit?
You can earn a maximum interest of 7.00% on Karur Vysya Bank fixed deposit.
Are there any extra benefits for senior citizens on fixed deposit of Karur Vysya Bank?
Yes, senior citizens get extra benefit of 0.5% interest rates on their FD in Karur Vysya Bank.