DBS Bank FD Calculator
FD Calculator DBS in India Apr 2017
|Tenure||General Rates||Senior Citizen Rates|
|8 days to 29 days||4.25%||4.25%|
|30 days to 45 days||4.50%||4.50%|
|46 days to 60 days||5.00%||5.00%|
|61 days to 90 days||5.50%||5.50%|
|91 days to 180 days||5.75%||5.75%|
|181 days to 269 days||6.00%||6.00%|
|270 days to 364 days||6.10%||6.10%|
|15 months 1 day to 1 year 364 days||6.30%||6.30%|
|1 year to 15 months||6.30%||6.30%|
|2 years to 2 years 364 days||7.00%||7.00%|
|3 years to 3 years 364 days||6.50%||6.50%|
|4 years to 4 years 364 days||6.60%||6.60%|
|5 years to 10 years||6.70%||6.70%|
DBS Bank Fixed Deposit Calculator
DBS Bank, a leading HFC in India offers attractive interest rates upto 7.00% on its fixed deposits.
FD maturity amount that you will get depends upon
- Deposit amount
- Rate of interest
- FD tenure
- Compounding frequency
- TDS applicability and TDS rate
DBS Bank Fixed Deposit Interest Calculator
- In a periodic interest payout option, DBS Bank would transfer the interest earned at each interval (say, quarterly) to your bank account. The interest would remain the same across the life of the deposit. On maturity, unless the deposit is renewed, would transfer the principal amount to your bank account.
- In case you opt for a DBS Bank cumulative deposit, on maturity you would get a credit for the principal and interest earned net of TDS.
- Calculate the FD maturity amount using the FD calculator.
Tax on Fixed Deposit DBS
- In case the interest earned by you across all your fixed deposits across all branches of DBS Bank in a year exceeds 10,000, the bank must deduct TDS at 10.3%. In case your IT PAN is not updated in the DBS Bank records, it must deduct twice the TDS at 20.6%. So, do remember to update your PAN on your FD.
- Sorry, but we aren’t done with tax yet. This was only the TDS. Now, you would need to add the interest income on all your DBS Bank FD’s and other FD’s to your taxable income for the year. Based upon your tax bracket, income tax is payable on this income. Remember that you must estimate the interest income and all your other incomes and, based on this, pay advance tax on advance tax payment dates (15th Sep, 15th Dec, 15th March and 31st March).
- DBS Bank will also issue you a Form 16A giving details of tax deducted on FD interest and tax deposited by it with government treasury. The TDS amount deposited by the bank with Income Tax Department can be verified in your 26AS statement available online on IT department website or through your net banking account. You can claim credit for the TDS amount in your annual Income Tax Return.
DBS Bank FD interest rate calculator – Check your city
- Keep your KYC documents - PAN card, address proof and photo ready.
- To know more or apply, contact any of the branches of DBS Bank in your city
Frequently Asked Questions on FD Calculator DBS Bank
What is the highest interest earned on DBS Bank fixed deposit?
You can earn a maximum interest of 7.00% on DBS Bank fixed deposit.
Are there any extra benefits for senior citizens on fixed deposit of DBS Bank?
No, there is no extra benefit for senior citizens on their FD in DBS Bank.