Personal Loan for Nestle India Employees – Interest Rates & Offers
Personal Loan Interest Rates for Nestle India Employees
|Bank||Interest Rates*||Lowest EMI per Lakh|
|HDFC Bank||10.99% - 14.75%||2,174 for 60 Months|
|Bajaj Finserv||11.99% - 15.25%||2,224 for 60 Months|
|Axis Bank||12.49% - 15.50%||2,249 for 60 Months|
|ICICI Bank||14.75%||2,366 for 60 Months|
|Citibank||14.99% - 16.99%||2,378 for 60 Months|
- Lowest personal loan interest rates for Nestle India employees is 10.99%.
- Exclusive deals available from multiple banks.
- Minimum EMI per lakh will be Rs. 2,174 when terms and conditions are met.
Best interest rate and lowest EMI deals for Nestle India employees
Best Banks for Personal Loan
Based on current rates HDFC Bank is the best banks to take a personal loan. These banks offer lowest personal loan rates starting @ 10.99%. You can get minimum rates if you have account with one of these banks. Based on processing fees charged on personal loan, HDFC Bank, Axis Bank are the best banks to avail a personal loan as they charge the lowest processing fees of 0.99%.
Eligibility Factors for Nestle India Employees Personal Loan
There are multiple factors that can affect your chances to get personal loan -
- Age of Nestle India employee should be at least 21 years at the time of loan approval and maximum 65 years at the time of loan maturity.
- You can get a minimum amount of Rs. 1 Lakh and maximum of Rs. 30 Lakh as personal loan. Some banks give 10 to 22 times of your net monthly income as loan.
- If you are working in Nestle India, then minimum income to get personal loan is to be Rs. 25,000.
- You can get personal loan if you have minimum work experience of atleast 6 months to 1 year and total experience should be above 3 years.
- Employee working in Nestle India can apply for personal loan if he/ she has a CIBIL score of 750 and above. Banks do not approve your loan if you have low CIBIL score.
Personal Loan EMI for Nestle India Employees
Personal loan EMI is dependent on 3 factors -
- Loan amount - Higher loan amount means higher amount of EMI
- Interest rate - Low interest rates leads to lower EMI or vice-versa
- Loan Tenure – Higher the loan tenure, higher will be the EMI.
Lowest EMI per lakh for Nestle India employees is Rs. 2,174 for 5 years at an interest rate of 10.99%.
Documents Required for Nestle India Employees
- Signed Application Form
- Age Proof - Passport, Driving License, Election ID card, Electricity/ Telephone/ Mobile bill/ bank statement (not more than 3 months old) .
- Identity Proof - PAN card, Passport, Driving License, Aadhar Card, Voter id.
- Address Proof - Passport, Driving License, Election ID card, Electricity/ Telephone/ Mobile bill/ bank statement (not more than 3 months old).
- Income Proof - Last 2 years Form 16, last 6 months salary slip, last 6 months' bank account statement showing salary credit.
Employee Personal Loan for Nestle India
- Multiple offers available for Nestle India employees.
Why do banks offer loans at lower rates of interest to Nestle India employees?
- Banks value the fact you work for one of India's leading Dairy Services company, Nestle India
- Every bank and finance company wants to have employees of large and reputed companies as its customers.
- It is observed that most Nestle India employees tend to pay their EMI's regularly, resulting in high CIBIL score.
- Nestle India is known to pay its salaries on time and this helps employees pay their EMI's regularly.
Other Loan type for Nestle India employess
*Important Information: The rates and terms shown above are indicative and subject to change from time to time by the respective banks and loan providers. Loans granted at sole discretion of the bank and loan provider subject to eligibility, diligence, terms and conditions of respective banks. Additional terms and charges may apply. Rates and offers keep changing from time to time and may not necessarily be updated at all times.