Sbi Gold Card 2017
|First Year Annual Fees||Rs. 1,000|
|Renewal Fees from 2nd Year||Rs. 4,500|
|Interest Rate/ Finance Charges per month||3.50%|
|Late Payment Charges||NIL|
Eligibility Criteria for Sbi Gold Card
- Age - Above 18 years
- Good credit history with no payment defaults
- Self Employed - Business should be 1 year old
Sbi Gold Card Features
- Earn 1000 Bonus Membership Rewards Points if you use your card 4 times in a month for transaction of Rs. 1000 or more
- Redeem points from airlines, hotels and electronics
Benefits of Sbi Gold Card
- Rewards Programme
- 24 carat Gold Collection can earn you upto 20000 points
Good Earth Gift Card worth Rs. 13000
MakeMyTrip Holiday Voucher
American Express Gift Card worth Rs. 10000
Bose XT Speakers
- 18 carat Gold Collection can earn you upto 18000 points
Citizen Eco-Drive Watch
WelcomHeritage Luxury Stay
American Express Gift Card worth Rs. 7500
- Get 5000 Membership Rewards Points on first time renewal of your card
- Dineout with your card and get 30% discount and moreover 5% cashback
Documents required for Sbi Gold Card
- PAN card photocopy or Form 60
- Colour photograph
- Income proof: Latest payslip/Form 16/IT return copy
More About Lifestyle Credit Cards in India
Live a dream lifestyle
Lifestyle card offers host of upgrades, services and benefits for those who frequently prefer to go on holidays with family/friends and enjoy a luxurious and personalized travel and stay experience.
Frequently Asked Questions on Sbi Gold Card
Sbi Gold Card charge a joining fee of Nil.What is the annual fee for Sbi Gold Card?
Annual fee charged on Sbi Gold Card is Rs. 1,000.Can I waive off my annual fee on Sbi Gold Card?
No, there is no waiver on your Sbi Gold Card annual fee.Is there any late payment charge on Sbi Gold Card?
No, Sbi does not charge any late payment fee on your Gold Card.What is the second year renewal fee on Sbi Gold Card?
Sbi Gold Card charges a second year renewal fee of Rs. 4,500.What is the interest charge per month on Sbi Gold Card?
Sbi Gold Card charges an interest of 3.50% per month.