Sbi Advantage Signature Card 2017
|First Year Annual Fees||Rs. 4,999|
|Renewal Fees from 2nd Year||Rs. 4,999|
|Interest Rate/ Finance Charges per month||2.50%|
|Late Payment Charges||Rs. 0-750|
Eligibility Criteria for Sbi Advantage Signature Card
- Age- Above 18 years
- Applicant should be Indian
- Annual income - More than Rs. 300,000
Sbi Advantage Signature Card Features
- Withdraw cash worldwide over 1 million visa or mastercard ATMs
- Use your card over 2 million Visa outlets worldwide and over 285000 outlets in India
- Get complimentary credit card fraud liability cover of Rs. 1 lakh on loss of card report
- Safe & Secure transactions with chip card
- Get a draft or cheque against your cash limit and get it delivered to your doorstep with easy money
Benefits of Sbi Advantage Signature Card
- Get 2.5% surcharge waiver on fuel transactions worth Rs. 500 to Rs. 4000 at all petrol pumps in India
Documents required for Sbi Advantage Signature Card
- PAN card photocopy or Form 60
- Colour photograph
- Income proof: Latest payslip/Form 16/IT return copy
- Residence proof : Passport/ Ration Card/ Electricity bill/ Landline telephone bill
- Identity proof : Passport/ Driving License/ PAN Card/ Aadhaar card
More About Premium Credit Cards in India
Premium card is generally issued to premium and regular customer of banks and comes with host of benefits. Benefits are available as a reward points on multiple spend categories such as dining, movie tickets, and travel and luxury lifestyle benefits. So, apply for a card which offers multiple benefits.
Frequently Asked Questions on Sbi Advantage Signature Card
Sbi Advantage Signature Card charge a joining fee of Nil.What is the annual fee for Sbi Advantage Signature Card?
Annual fee charged on Sbi Advantage Signature Card is Rs. 4,999.Can I waive off my annual fee on Sbi Advantage Signature Card?
No, there is no waiver on your Sbi Advantage Signature Card annual fee.Is there any late payment charge on Sbi Advantage Signature Card?
No, Sbi does not charge any late payment fee on your Advantage Signature Card.What is the second year renewal fee on Sbi Advantage Signature Card?
Sbi Advantage Signature Card charges a second year renewal fee of Rs. 4,999.What is the interest charge per month on Sbi Advantage Signature Card?
Sbi Advantage Signature Card charges an interest of 2.50% per month.
Other Premium Credit Cards in India
- SBI- Signature Card
- SBI- Platinum Card
- SBI- Advantage Signature Card
- SBI- Advantage Platinum Card
- Axis Bank- Signature Cards with Lifestyle benefits
- Axis Bank- Privilege Credit Card with Unlimited Travel Benefits
- HSBC Bank- Visa Platinum Card
- HSBC Bank- Premier Master Card
- HSBC Bank- Advance Visa Platinum Card
- ICICI Bank- Coral Card
- ICICI Bank- HPCL Coral American Express Card
- ICICI Bank- Rubyx Visa Credit Card
- ICICI Bank- Sapphiro Card
- ICICI Bank- Diamant Card
- HDFC Bank- Doctors Superia Card
- HDFC Bank- Infinia Card
- HDFC Bank- Diners Club Black Card
- HDFC Bank- Superia Card
- HDFC Bank- Regalia Card
- HDFC Bank- Allmiles Card
- HDFC Bank- Solitare Card
- HDFC Bank- Diners Club Premium Card