Sbi Advantage Plus Card 2017
|First Year Annual Fees||Rs. 500|
|Renewal Fees from 2nd Year||Rs. 500|
|Interest Rate/ Finance Charges per month||2.25%|
|Late Payment Charges||Rs. 0-750|
Eligibility Criteria for Sbi Advantage Plus Card
- Age- Above 18 years
- Applicant should be Indian
- Annual income - More than Rs. 300,000
Sbi Advantage Plus Card Features
- Withdraw cash worldwide over 1 million Visa or MasterCard ATMs for ready cash
- Make a purchase of Rs 2500 or more using your card and convert your transaction in to EMI
- Empower your family with add-on cards for your parents, spouse, children or siblings above the age of 18
- Withdraw cash worldwide over 1 million Visa or MasterCard ATMs
- With easy bill pay facility on your card, pay your electricity, telephone, mobile and other utility bills
Benefits of Sbi Advantage Plus Card
- Get Encash facility with SBI Advantage Plus Card to help you open a Fixed Deposit with State Bank of India
- Continue to enjoy the interest on your Fixed Deposit
- Enjoy up to 100% cash withdraw limit. The final credit limit on your SBI Advantage Plus Card could go up to 85% of the FD amount
Documents required for Sbi Advantage Plus Card
- PAN card photocopy or Form 60
- Colour photograph
- Income proof: Latest payslip/Form 16/IT return copy
- Residence proof : Passport/ Ration Card/ Electricity bill/ Landline telephone bill
- Identity proof : Passport/ Driving License/ PAN Card/ Aadhaar card
More About Low Fee Credit Cards in India
Low Fee Card
No frills card
Low fee card let you pay negligible or zero joining fees and enjoy the convenience of spending on the credit cards without any add on benefits.
Frequently Asked Questions on Sbi Advantage Plus Card
Sbi Advantage Plus Card charge a joining fee of Nil.What is the annual fee for Sbi Advantage Plus Card?
Annual fee charged on Sbi Advantage Plus Card is Rs. 500.Can I waive off my annual fee on Sbi Advantage Plus Card?
No, there is no waiver on your Sbi Advantage Plus Card annual fee.Is there any late payment charge on Sbi Advantage Plus Card?
No, Sbi does not charge any late payment fee on your Advantage Plus Card.What is the second year renewal fee on Sbi Advantage Plus Card?
Sbi Advantage Plus Card charges a second year renewal fee of Rs. 500.What is the interest charge per month on Sbi Advantage Plus Card?
Sbi Advantage Plus Card charges an interest of 2.25% per month.