Sbi Advantage Platinum Card 2017
|First Year Annual Fees||Rs. 2,999|
|Renewal Fees from 2nd Year||Rs. 2,999|
|Interest Rate/ Finance Charges per month||2.50%|
|Late Payment Charges||Rs. 0-750|
Eligibility Criteria for Sbi Advantage Platinum Card
- Age- Above 18 years
- Applicant should be Indian
- Annual income - More than Rs. 300,000
Sbi Advantage Platinum Card Features
- Make a purchase of Rs. 2500 or more using your card and convert your transaction in to EMI
- Enjoy access to more than 300 golf courses globally
- Withdraw cash worldwide over 1 million visa or mastercard ATMs
- With easy bill pay facility on your card, pay your electricity, telephone, mobile and other utility bills
- Pay back your EMIs at low rate of interest by transferring the outstanding balance of other banks credit cards to your Advantage Platinum SBI Card
Benefits of Sbi Advantage Platinum Card
- Spend more than Rs. 2 lakhs in the previous year and get a voucher worth Rs. 3000 as renewal gift
- Get e-gift voucher worth Rs. 3000 from yatra, jabong, marks and spencer, westside, shoppers stop
Documents required for Sbi Advantage Platinum Card
- PAN card photocopy or Form 60
- Colour photograph
- Income proof: Latest payslip/Form 16/IT return copy
- Residence proof : Passport/ Ration Card/ Electricity bill/ Landline telephone bill
- Identity proof : Passport/ Driving License/ PAN Card/ Aadhaar card
More About Premium Credit Cards in India
Premium card is generally issued to premium and regular customer of banks and comes with host of benefits. Benefits are available as a reward points on multiple spend categories such as dining, movie tickets, and travel and luxury lifestyle benefits. So, apply for a card which offers multiple benefits.
Frequently Asked Questions on Sbi Advantage Platinum Card
Sbi Advantage Platinum Card charge a joining fee of Nil.What is the annual fee for Sbi Advantage Platinum Card?
Annual fee charged on Sbi Advantage Platinum Card is Rs. 2,999.Can I waive off my annual fee on Sbi Advantage Platinum Card?
No, there is no waiver on your Sbi Advantage Platinum Card annual fee.Is there any late payment charge on Sbi Advantage Platinum Card?
No, Sbi does not charge any late payment fee on your Advantage Platinum Card.What is the second year renewal fee on Sbi Advantage Platinum Card?
Sbi Advantage Platinum Card charges a second year renewal fee of Rs. 2,999.What is the interest charge per month on Sbi Advantage Platinum Card?
Sbi Advantage Platinum Card charges an interest of 2.50% per month.
Other Premium Credit Cards in India
- SBI- Signature Card
- SBI- Platinum Card
- SBI- Advantage Signature Card
- SBI- Advantage Platinum Card
- Axis Bank- Signature Cards with Lifestyle benefits
- Axis Bank- Privilege Credit Card with Unlimited Travel Benefits
- HSBC Bank- Visa Platinum Card
- HSBC Bank- Premier Master Card
- HSBC Bank- Advance Visa Platinum Card
- ICICI Bank- Coral Card
- ICICI Bank- HPCL Coral American Express Card
- ICICI Bank- Rubyx Visa Credit Card
- ICICI Bank- Sapphiro Card
- ICICI Bank- Diamant Card
- HDFC Bank- Doctors Superia Card
- HDFC Bank- Infinia Card
- HDFC Bank- Diners Club Black Card
- HDFC Bank- Superia Card
- HDFC Bank- Regalia Card
- HDFC Bank- Allmiles Card
- HDFC Bank- Solitare Card
- HDFC Bank- Diners Club Premium Card