Icici Bank Sapphiro Card 2017
|Joining fees||Rs. 6,500|
|First Year Annual Fees||Nil|
|Renewal Fees from 2nd Year||Rs. 3,500|
|Interest Rate/ Finance Charges per month||3.40%|
|Late Payment Charges||Rs. 0-700|
Eligibility Criteria for Icici Bank Sapphiro Card
- Age - 21 to 65 years
- Annual Income - Rs. 300,000
- Applicant should be resident Indian
Icici Bank Sapphiro Card Features
- Get the facility of Movie tickets at your doorstep from i- Assist team
- Get a set of complimentary Bose SoundTrue In-Ear Headphones on payment of the Joining fee
- Enjoy the world's largest airport lounge access programme over 600 VIP lounges with unmatched advantage of your complimentary Priority Pass.
- Enjoy complimentary access to select lounges at airports with your MasterCard Credit Card. The current offer is valid till December 31, 2016.
Benefits of Icici Bank Sapphiro Card
- Save 2.5% on fuel surcharge every time of refuel upto a maximum spending of Rs 4,000 on HPCL pumpbs
- Get your renewal annual fee of Rs 3500 waived off, if you spend more than Rs 5,00,000 in previous year
- Get 1 complimentary round of golf every month if the total retail spend on Your card is equal to or more than INR 1,00,000 in the previous calendar month.
Documents required for Icici Bank Sapphiro Card
- PAN card photocopy or Form 60
- Colour photograph
- Income proof: Latest payslip/Form 16/IT return copy
- Residence proof : Passport/ Ration Card/ Electricity bill/ Landline telephone bill
- Identity proof : Passport/ Driving License/ PAN Card/ Aadhaar card
More About Premium Credit Cards in India
Premium card is generally issued to premium and regular customer of banks and comes with host of benefits. Benefits are available as a reward points on multiple spend categories such as dining, movie tickets, and travel and luxury lifestyle benefits. So, apply for a card which offers multiple benefits.
Frequently Asked Questions on Icici Bank Sapphiro Card
Icici Bank Sapphiro Card charge a joining fee of Rs. 6,500.What is the annual fee for Icici Bank Sapphiro Card?
Annual fee charged on Icici Bank Sapphiro Card is Nil.Can I waive off my annual fee on Icici Bank Sapphiro Card?
No, there is no waiver on your Icici Bank Sapphiro Card annual fee.Is there any late payment charge on Icici Bank Sapphiro Card?
No, Icici Bank does not charge any late payment fee on your Sapphiro Card.What is the second year renewal fee on Icici Bank Sapphiro Card?
Icici Bank Sapphiro Card charges a second year renewal fee of Rs. 3,500.What is the interest charge per month on Icici Bank Sapphiro Card?
Icici Bank Sapphiro Card charges an interest of 3.40% per month.
Other Premium Credit Cards in India
- American Express- Platinum Reserve Card
- SBI- Signature Card
- SBI- Platinum Card
- SBI- Advantage Signature Card
- SBI- Advantage Platinum Card
- Axis Bank- Signature Cards with Lifestyle benefits
- Axis Bank- Privilege Credit Card with Unlimited Travel Benefits
- HSBC Bank- Visa Platinum Card
- HSBC Bank- Premier Master Card
- HSBC Bank- Advance Visa Platinum Card
- ICICI Bank- Coral Card
- ICICI Bank- HPCL Coral American Express Card
- ICICI Bank- Rubyx Visa Credit Card
- ICICI Bank- Sapphiro Card
- ICICI Bank- Diamant Card
- HDFC Bank- Doctors Superia Card
- HDFC Bank- Infinia Card
- HDFC Bank- Diners Club Black Card
- HDFC Bank- Superia Card
- HDFC Bank- Regalia Card
- HDFC Bank- Allmiles Card
- HDFC Bank- Solitare Card
- HDFC Bank- Diners Club Premium Card