Icici Bank Coral Card 2017
|Joining fees||Rs. 1,000|
|First Year Annual Fees||Nil|
|Renewal Fees from 2nd Year||Rs. 500; waived on annual spend of Rs. 1 or more|
|Interest Rate/ Finance Charges per month||3.40%|
|Late Payment Charges||Rs. 0-700|
Eligibility Criteria for Icici Bank Coral Card
- Age - 21 to 65 years
- Annual Income - Rs. 300,000
- Applicant should be resident Indian
Icici Bank Coral Card Features
- Get upto 2 complimentary lounge visits per quaterly. Applicable for both VISA and Master cardholders.
- Secure your card with new chip with an additional layer of security
- Accumulate reward points with payback every month and redeem for cash or gifts of your choice.
- Get amazing offers from VISA
Benefits of Icici Bank Coral Card
- Earn 4 payback points on every Rs 100 spent on dining, groceries and at supermarkets
- Earn 2 PAYBACK points on every Rs 100 spent on other transactions
- Save 2.5% on fuel surcharge every time of refuel at HPCL pumps upto a maximum spend of Rs 4000 per transaction.
- Save minimum 15% of dining bill at participating restaurants under ICICI Bank Culinary Treats programm
- Buy 1 get 1 free ticket on www.bookmyshow.com at any day of the week. Get up to 2 free tickets per month valued at up to ? 250 per ticket.
Documents required for Icici Bank Coral Card
- PAN card photocopy or Form 60
- Colour photograph
- Income proof: Latest payslip/Form 16/IT return copy
- Residence proof : Passport/ Ration Card/ Electricity bill/ Landline telephone bill
- Identity proof : Passport/ Driving License/ PAN Card/ Aadhaar card
More About Premium Credit Cards in India
Premium card is generally issued to premium and regular customer of banks and comes with host of benefits. Benefits are available as a reward points on multiple spend categories such as dining, movie tickets, and travel and luxury lifestyle benefits. So, apply for a card which offers multiple benefits.
Frequently Asked Questions on Icici Bank Coral Card
Icici Bank Coral Card charge a joining fee of Rs. 1,000.What is the annual fee for Icici Bank Coral Card?
Annual fee charged on Icici Bank Coral Card is Nil.Can I waive off my annual fee on Icici Bank Coral Card?
No, there is no waiver on your Icici Bank Coral Card annual fee.Is there any late payment charge on Icici Bank Coral Card?
No, Icici Bank does not charge any late payment fee on your Coral Card.What is the second year renewal fee on Icici Bank Coral Card?
Icici Bank Coral Card charges a second year renewal fee of Rs. 500.What is the interest charge per month on Icici Bank Coral Card?
Icici Bank Coral Card charges an interest of 3.40% per month.
Other Premium Credit Cards in India
- SBI- Signature Card
- SBI- Platinum Card
- SBI- Advantage Signature Card
- SBI- Advantage Platinum Card
- Axis Bank- Signature Cards with Lifestyle benefits
- Axis Bank- Privilege Credit Card with Unlimited Travel Benefits
- HSBC Bank- Visa Platinum Card
- HSBC Bank- Premier Master Card
- HSBC Bank- Advance Visa Platinum Card
- ICICI Bank- Coral Card
- ICICI Bank- HPCL Coral American Express Card
- ICICI Bank- Rubyx Visa Credit Card
- ICICI Bank- Sapphiro Card
- ICICI Bank- Diamant Card
- HDFC Bank- Doctors Superia Card
- HDFC Bank- Infinia Card
- HDFC Bank- Diners Club Black Card
- HDFC Bank- Superia Card
- HDFC Bank- Regalia Card
- HDFC Bank- Allmiles Card
- HDFC Bank- Solitare Card
- HDFC Bank- Diners Club Premium Card