Hsbc Bank Visa Platinum Card 2017
|First Year Annual Fees||Nil|
|Renewal Fees from 2nd Year||Nil|
|Interest Rate/ Finance Charges per month||3.35%|
|Late Payment Charges||NIL|
Apply Loan Online
Eligibility Criteria for Hsbc Bank Visa Platinum Card
- Age- 21 years
- Annual Income- Rs. 4 Lakh
- HSBC Advance account is required
Hsbc Bank Visa Platinum Card Features
- Redemption of reward points and get gifts and vouchers
- Reward points are valid for 3 years
- Dineout and get discounts up to 20% in major cities
Benefits of Hsbc Bank Visa Platinum Card
- Get 2 reward points on every Rs. 150 spent
- Get 5X reward points on spends of Rs. 4-10 Lakh in the first year
- Get 10% cashback on minimum spends of Rs. 10000 in the first 3 months of card issurance
- Get 2.5% fuel surcharge waiver on fuel transactions between Rs. 500 and Rs. 4000 at all petrol pumps in India
Documents required for Hsbc Bank Visa Platinum Card
- You need to have 12 months old credit card/s of other banks
- Identity Proof - Passport, Driver
- Address Proof- Utility bills of last 3 months with a permanent or primary address
- Income Proof for salaried - Latest ITR, TDS Certificate, Last 3 months payslip, Employment Certificate, Salary increment notice
More About Premium Credit Cards in India
Premium card is generally issued to premium and regular customer of banks and comes with host of benefits. Benefits are available as a reward points on multiple spend categories such as dining, movie tickets, and travel and luxury lifestyle benefits. So, apply for a card which offers multiple benefits.
Frequently Asked Questions on Hsbc Bank Visa Platinum Card
Hsbc Bank Visa Platinum Card charge a joining fee of Nil.What is the annual fee for Hsbc Bank Visa Platinum Card?
Annual fee charged on Hsbc Bank Visa Platinum Card is Nil.Can I waive off my annual fee on Hsbc Bank Visa Platinum Card?
No, there is no waiver on your Hsbc Bank Visa Platinum Card annual fee.Is there any late payment charge on Hsbc Bank Visa Platinum Card?
No, Hsbc Bank does not charge any late payment fee on your Visa Platinum Card.What is the second year renewal fee on Hsbc Bank Visa Platinum Card?
Hsbc Bank Visa Platinum Card charges a second year renewal fee of Nil.What is the interest charge per month on Hsbc Bank Visa Platinum Card?
Hsbc Bank Visa Platinum Card charges an interest of 3.35% per month.
Other Premium Credit Cards in India
- American Express- Platinum Reserve Card
- SBI- Signature Card
- SBI- Platinum Card
- SBI- Advantage Signature Card
- SBI- Advantage Platinum Card
- Axis Bank- Signature Cards with Lifestyle benefits
- Axis Bank- Privilege Credit Card with Unlimited Travel Benefits
- HSBC Bank- Visa Platinum Card
- HSBC Bank- Premier Master Card
- HSBC Bank- Advance Visa Platinum Card
- ICICI Bank- Coral Card
- ICICI Bank- HPCL Coral American Express Card
- ICICI Bank- Rubyx Visa Credit Card
- ICICI Bank- Sapphiro Card
- ICICI Bank- Diamant Card
- HDFC Bank- Doctors Superia Card
- HDFC Bank- Infinia Card
- HDFC Bank- Diners Club Black Card
- HDFC Bank- Superia Card
- HDFC Bank- Regalia Card
- HDFC Bank- Allmiles Card
- HDFC Bank- Solitare Card
- HDFC Bank- Diners Club Premium Card